• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FzbqE4kaMAArDJI

My doctor asked me if I had a gun in my home. I looked him in the eye and said "I have a gun in your office".
my doctor asked my son that with me in the room and I said you open your mouth again to my son about anything not related to his check up and I'll sue your ass six ways to sunday so do your fuking job. He looked like I shot his dog. I told the office manager I was going to file a complaint with medical board. Now they practically blow me when I go in

There's always one. I laughed harder at this than I did the meme. My evening is a success. 😁View attachment 8169716

Don't give a flying fuck! Just as you will no doubt reply. Post whatever you wish and I will respond accordingly if in my opinion you are being an absolute wanker.

Be sure to post whatever tragedy happens to you or your family so everyone can make a joke about it.

It’s probably about 50/50 for us middle class assholes. I like some heat but I know a few people who have grown their own Reaper peppers
I grew two plants each of Ghost & Reapers last year just for fun. Started them in the basement under lights in Feb, then transplanted outside, then they produced all the way until October. They all produced a fuck load of peppers, all way too hot to use for anything but death in a sauce. Just breaking one pepper and licking it made your mouth/tongue go numb/on fire for 15 mins. I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has eaten one of those in one of those retarded challenges.

Attachments

• C76A6656-E5AD-4E99-BF41-4F6D8658A125.png
    C76A6656-E5AD-4E99-BF41-4F6D8658A125.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • FD681244-3D98-4C76-8014-C916DDA9EE1D.png
    FD681244-3D98-4C76-8014-C916DDA9EE1D.png
    2 MB · Views: 40
I grew two plants each of Ghost & Reapers last year just for fun. Started them in the basement under lights in Feb, then transplanted outside, then they produced all the way until October. They all produced a fuck load of peppers, all way too hot to use for anything but death in a sauce. Just breaking one pepper and licking it made your mouth/tongue go numb/on fire for 15 mins. I feel extremely sorry for anyone that has eaten one of those in one of those retarded challenges.
It’s definitely an acquired taste. One of my buddies brought a reaper in that he grew and we cut it in several tiny pieces to try. Even that tiny piece was 20 minutes of absolute hell and another 20 of like a hotter than normal jalapeño. Good times

Edit: The weird thing is, a few seconds before you get kicked in the nuts with napalm the taste of the actual pepper is really good.

It’s definitely an acquired taste. One of my buddies brought a reaper in that he grew and we cut it in several tiny pieces to try. Even that tiny piece was 20 minutes of absolute hell and another 20 of like a hotter than normal jalapeño. Good times
Exactly how I remembered it. Growing those sort of peppers could cause a lot of pain if you really wanted to fuck with someone like putting it on a door handle.

Exactly how I remembered it. Growing those sort of peppers could cause a lot of pain if you really wanted to fuck with someone like putting it on a door handle.
A couple of buddies set out a bowl of Mrs Renfro’s ghost pepper salsa at a party but didn’t put the jar next to it to let anyone know. They said they laughed their asses off for about 45 minutes before everyone caught on. Unfortunately I couldn’t be there for whatever the occasion was

Edit: The weird thing is, a few seconds before you get kicked in the nuts with napalm the taste of the actual pepper is really good.
And he's created another pepper, "pepper X", that's even hotter. Hasn't been "in the wild" yet as far as I know. I've checked his website and the YouTubes waiting to see some more info on it...dude is a pepper freak. I used to do some silly hot pepper eating stuff when I was young and invincible; now I just end up with a belly ache to start and it gets worse farther down the digestive tract.

And he's created another pepper, "pepper X", that's even hotter. Hasn't been "in the wild" yet as far as I know. I've checked his website and the YouTubes waiting to see some more info on it...dude is a pepper freak. I used to do some silly hot pepper eating stuff when I was young and invincible; now I just end up with a belly ache to start and it gets worse farther down the digestive tract.
I’ve heard of that. I think the wait is because there needs to be a few generations of plant that are really close on the Scoville scale, then it can be released to its victi…um, customers

It’s been a while since I bought any Mrs Renfro’s stuff and they’ve been busy. Their ghost pepper nacho cheese sauce is amazing and I see they have a bbq sauce that I may be checking into soon

Or someone's spoon at work. Messed with a TL at work one time and he did this to my spoon and coffee cup rim. He was a dirty bastard (and I more than likely had it coming) and very inventive in his lessons.