• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

funny_picdump_640_08.jpg
I have a neighbor who raises hogs. He told me if I ever have any bodies that needed to be disposed of, he would be glad to help. Teeth are the only thing that has to be dealt with.

IMG_1811.jpeg

Twatter now requires you to logon to read posts. This has been brought up a few times now.
Only if you are trying to access with an iPhone or Android. I never use my phone to access twitter. Even when using an iPhone there is a back door to view content and not log in.

Reactions: lash
I'm on a pc.

Pvd1AkDCmUZR.png
It's the settings on your computer then. I do not have to log in to view content. We can trade copy and paste all day if you wanrt to.

Search Twitter Without Logging In
If you click a hashtag or topic, you'll see a prompt to sign in, but jumping to an account does work. In this way, Twitter lets you read anyone's tweets without an account. Keep in mind that you can't see content from private profiles, though.