• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

As a Marine and later civil service, my family and I lived in 29 Palms for 34 years.

Cost of living was cheap with VERY low crime. Centrally located to all the SoCal attractions without the need to live crammed into the high cost, urban cesspools.

In a couple hours we could be in San Diego, the LA beaches, multiple amusement parks, the mountains, Las Vegas, the Colorado river and even Mexico. All the world famous 4wheeling areas were easily accessed as well.
Ok ... all kidding aside, I kept an open mind and it's shut. This sucks. This fucking sucks hairy balls here. 104-111* all the way here. Two ACs in the fiver and can't keep up. Already blew the breaker outside. 😒 We came in the back road and it reminded me of Kandahar so much it triggered my PTSD. No shit. By the time palm trees started showing up it looked more like Iraq! What the actual fuck? You like it? You can keep it. I'm staying in Wyoming. And by the way, Wyoming is full.

Ok ... all kidding aside, I kept an open mind and it's shut. This sucks. This fucking sucks hairy balls here. 104-111* all the way here. Two ACs in the fiver and can't keep up. Already blew the breaker outside. 😒 We came in the back road and it reminded me of Kandahar so much it triggered my PTSD. No shit. By the time palm trees started showing up it looked more like Iraq! What the actual fuck? You like it? You can keep it. I'm staying in Wyoming. And by the way, Wyoming is full.
Like I said...pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: Keith E.
357130286_821595612656517_4830863736694083570_n.jpg