• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Doing some vacation things. Gotta rep The Hide whilst out and about
16897038814004183942862564995231.jpg

Her: "He's probably thinking about other women..."

Me: "I am sure we can COMPLETELY eliminate hit-call cheating in airsoft by wearing vests with bright LED lightstrips and impact sensors on the chest and abdomen area. A sensor pad also on the helmet. If these sensors on the vitals detect an impact by a projectile going over 200 FPS, the light strips on the vest turn on or start flashing. No way anybody is gonna cheat with this..."

Her: "He's probably thinking about other women..."

Me: "I am sure we can COMPLETELY eliminate hit-call cheating in airsoft by wearing vests with bright LED lightstrips and impact sensors on the chest and abdomen area. A sensor pad also on the helmet. If these sensors on the vitals detect an impact by a projectile going over 200 FPS, the light strips on the vest turn on or start flashing. No way anybody is gonna cheat with this..."
FB_IMG_1689197895424.jpg