• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

fall down joe.jpg

Now here's a mullet! I have no idea who this kid is, but go vote!

Easton named his mullet "the IDA-FLOW" and says it symbolizes 247 years of American fan favorites, like barbecue, the bald eagle, red, white and blue, fireworks and big trucks.

Now here's a mullet! I have no idea who this kid is, but go vote!

Easton named his mullet "the IDA-FLOW" and says it symbolizes 247 years of American fan favorites, like barbecue, the bald eagle, red, white and blue, fireworks and big trucks.

The kid reminded me immediately of the Georgia Satellites

And, th cell phone video of him screaming like a 10 yr. old lil girl, leaving his wife/g.f. to fend for herself. POS pussy.
Thanks, I am not alone! LMFAO
People are touting this twat as a standup guy. Come to my town, right, you'll hide again.

Reactions: mardad
Thanks, I am not alone! LMFAO
People are touting this twat as a standup guy. Come to my town, right, you'll hide again.
Didn’t someone already establish that that was a different country artist earlier in this thread? I don’t know and don’t care enough to look it up.

Musicians are musicians and more often than not are channeling ideas of the times. It is after all, what sells best. The outrage of the left about this song actually helps pass along a much felt moral image of local towns and areas and helps to spread the word.

Reactions: TC.TURTLECREEK
Didn’t someone already establish that that was a different country artist earlier in this thread? I don’t know and don’t care enough to look it up.

Musicians are musicians and more often than not are channeling ideas of the times. It is after all, what sells best. The outrage of the left about this song actually helps pass along a much felt moral image of local towns and areas and helps to spread the word.
Nope. Same dude

Isn't this the chump who was onstage during the Las Vegas shooting that immediately called for gun control?
Fuck the poser I say.

I don’t remember anything Jason Aldean said about guns after the Vegas shooting although he could have. Eric Church performed at Vegas the day before and that’s who I think your referring to.

Eric Church did an interview with RollIng Stone after the Vegas shooting and called for new gun laws plus he basically blamed the shooting on the NRA.

“Nine months later, the country music star reflects on the tragedy in a new interview with Rolling Stone, calling out the National Rifle Association in particular for being a “roadblock” in gun control reform.

Church, who owns about a half a dozen guns himself, said that the Vegas shooting changed his feelings about guns “a little.” But even though he supports the Second Amendment, he says that no one should have as many guns as the shooter had in Mandalay Bay that night. “As a gun guy, the number of rounds [the shooter] fired was un-fucking-believable to me. I saw a video on YouTube from the police officer’s vest cam, and it sounded like an army was up there. I don’t think our forefathers ever thought the right to bear arms was that.”

Only reason I remember this stuff is the MSM at the time kept saying conservatives needed to listen to Eric Church becuase he‘s one of us. If he wants gun control we need to get on board with passing new gun laws because of common sense and all that crap…blah blah blah.

Reactions: lash

I don’t remember anything Jason Aldean said about guns after the Vegas shooting although he could have. Eric Church performed at Vegas the day before and that’s who I think your referring to.

Eric Church did an interview with RollIng Stone after the Vegas shooting and called for new gun laws plus he basically blamed the shooting on the NRA.

“Nine months later, the country music star reflects on the tragedy in a new interview with Rolling Stone, calling out the National Rifle Association in particular for being a “roadblock” in gun control reform.

Church, who owns about a half a dozen guns himself, said that the Vegas shooting changed his feelings about guns “a little.” But even though he supports the Second Amendment, he says that no one should have as many guns as the shooter had in Mandalay Bay that night. “As a gun guy, the number of rounds [the shooter] fired was un-fucking-believable to me. I saw a video on YouTube from the police officer’s vest cam, and it sounded like an army was up there. I don’t think our forefathers ever thought the right to bear arms was that.”

Only reason I remember this stuff is the MSM at the time kept saying conservatives needed to listen to Eric Church becuase he‘s one of us. If he wants gun control we need to get on board with passing new gun laws because of common sense and all that crap…blah blah blah.
Fuck Eric church with a cactus