• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1689825737_hztjdpvg1b.jpg

HOG WARS II: THE TEXANS STRIKE BACK

Destructive invasive hogs are overrunning this Texas farm. Keith Warren and team busts out the heavy artillery. Some hogs are picked out for eating, some are donated, and the rest goes into the compost pile:

ETA: "Hog Wild Adventures TV no longer allows the use of firearms in their shows". Aww, that is a unique way for the producers to say that they watched their wives/GFs get railed by other guys and they liked it. Maybe they should be booted from this network so they can go to Hollywood and be Meghan Markle's emotional tampons instead... Anyways, Keith Warren hosts one of the BEST hunting channels on YouTube and on his private channel, firearms are a mainstay.

This is what happens when an amateur tries to satisfy a fatty. If a pro like @Dirty D had been on this one she would be purring like a kitten and sucking his toes instead of tearing up a WalMart.

I'd have to get a beer and a cigar to watch the shit that is about to happen if someone came into my yard to steal my dog. 80 lbs of lab shepherd mix. They may have to shoot him to keep from being his dinner but they don't stand a chance of stealing him. He doesn't accept food from strangers.

nah, most neocons don't even know that their group started out as far left Trotskyists. Because the left reinvents word meanings so often, they have actually deluded themselves into thinking that they are 'conservative'.
I would really like to magically transport any modern leftist politician back to 1955 to watch them being hanged for treason.
Rinos too.