• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

AMERICA%20UNIPARTY2KJ%20(2).jpg
Unfortunately, correct!

typical gen z
362281532_6283130058466769_3738084983895670811_n.jpg
Don’t forget the time and tools needed for pre-season prep, start failure rates, time spend weeding, losses from pests and rodents/deer, and time and cost to can and preserve. All of which increase exponentially with the garden’s square footage. I love to garden and have maintained one myself for years. But the fact is it’s purely a hobby until you reach a certain threshold of productivity, at which point requires at least one person working the space full time for it to provide enough food to be worth the scratch.

Don’t forget the time and tools needed for pre-season prep, start failure rates, time spend weeding, losses from pests and rodents/deer, and time and cost to can and preserve. All of which increase exponentially with the garden’s square footage. I love to garden and have maintained one myself for years. But the fact is it’s purely a hobby until you reach a certain threshold of productivity, at which point requires at least one person working the space full time for it to provide enough food to be worth the scratch.
Kind of like Reloading.