• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

__1bb89bd29c28bb223a763b4049e6db82_width-300.gif

Most important lesson of 2023: The leftist orbiters and simps of the 2000s-present day who now want to even SLIGHTLY disagree with the leftist agenda are finding themselves viciously attacked, smeared, and even driven to suicide by merciless cancel campaigns against any deviation to the woke agenda. That is because these orbiters, by being part of the leftist organization, had already become absorbed and owned by the woke Borg cube. They are property of the leftists, and have given up their souls, with or without them knowing. All of their weaknesses and most embarrassing vulnerabilities have been probed and logged by the system. They cannot move in any direction except the direction that the agenda is going.

Patriots and conservatives on the other hand: Completely untouchable. We are ALREADY the enemy. Never been owned or assimilated by anyone. Patriots generate memes like this by the hundreds every day. But yet, if anyone who is remotely connected to the woke Borg cube even likes, reacts, or shares one of these memes, they are destroyed to the molecular level.

Moral of the story: One should never dine with the Devil, no matter how appealing the dishes on the table may look at the present time... Putting your social work degree to use and getting a job as a "diversity consultant" in a university or popular clothing line, and then ruthlessly backstabbing your way to the top of your department's hierarchy in 2015 may be fun, thrilling, and exciting.... Until you click "LIKE" on an innocent image of an American flag flying against a sunrise backdrop in 2023 and your own company calls you a racist and kicks you to the curb, cancels all of your pensions and severance packages, and leave you with no income, a gutted reputation, and no way to pay the bills next month...

Last edited:
I've done it, wasn't intentional and didn't end well though. 🤣😂🤣
I’ve been riding for only three years now, and i don’t have any experience on dirt bikes. Watching him “stand up” at a 30 degree angle relative to the direction his momentum is carrying him over the jump makes my palms sweat. I would love to see some youtube motorcycle e-celebrity “experts” do the world a favor and try a bubba scrub.

Reactions: lash