• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_1224.jpeg

Tex is fucking hilarious, and I can't figure out how he didn't become a huge star. He's one guy that would have been big if he'd been young during the podcast era.
He explained why he wasn’t a bigger star on Letterman one night. Letterman asks him if he planned on making a living acting and Cobb said he lacked the one thing needed to succeed in Hollywood, the ability to kiss ass.

I know. This just goes with my theme of never showing videos past the "action" part.
Action, no aftermath or completion.
It's like trying to make a statement and then...
The landing isn't the cool part it's just a normal landing. If you've watched him ride you've seen him land it, there's no conspiracy.

I spent a summer working in Arkansas. There were a lot of girls there that would have been 9s or 10s but for one flaw. Like a sideways front tooth, a lazy eye, fencing scar. So weird seeing so many almost hot girls.
Sheeeiittttt

I'd much rather have an 8.5-9 who is a submissive, sultty [for me], bimbo [for me], naughty [for me], street smart woman who hates taxes/government, who lifts, cooks good food..... and may stab me 🔪 🥰...

Over a 9+ who has nothing between the ears.

When you find her, you know.
20230729_152955.jpg

Last edited:
Sheeeiittttt

I'd much rather have an 8.5-9 who is a submissive, sultty [for me], bimbo [for me], naughty [for me], street smart woman who hates taxes/government, who lifts, cooks good food..... and may stab me 🔪 🥰...

When you find her, you know. View attachment 8198704
Typically chicks that lift more than casually, usually have all of those going on except the submissive part.

Sheeeiittttt

When you find her, you know. View attachment 8198704
Dress is too long. She must be a Mennonite.

carbon fiber??
Yep, not a good showing for GT bikes. Snapped at the head tube. Yikes….these boys absolutely abuse them tho.
Roger Vieira at Val de sol Italy about a month ago.

Attachments

• 586CC145-9F3B-4E84-ADFE-10703AD14ED0.jpeg
    586CC145-9F3B-4E84-ADFE-10703AD14ED0.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: lash