• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I have wanted a Cobra Daytona kit car for a long time....
To me, the Daytona is the sexist car ever built. I will most likely take another year to finish this car. If I have the energy at that time I will look at a Daytona kit.

IMG_1936.jpeg

For page 4440, here's my 4440. Bought this in April. The hour meter said 4380 hours. The oil filter had the last oil changed at 4227 hours last year in July. It was built in 1981. Quad Range transmission.

1000000859.jpg

That was a morning oil check three weeks ago. That oil has had 50 hours of PTO RPM, and it still looks that clean.

1000001333.jpg

1000001342.jpg

105° outside and the temp gauge stayed in the middle of the green. I believe I got a good one. No computers, no DEF. It will probably live longer than I do.

For page 4440, here's my 4440. Bought this in April. The hour meter said 4380 hours. The oil filter had the last oil changed at 4227 hours last year in July. It was built in 1981. Quad Range transmission.

View attachment 8213682

That was a morning oil check three weeks ago. That oil has had 50 hours of PTO RPM, and it still looks that clean.

View attachment 8213686

View attachment 8213688

105° outside and the temp gauge stayed in the middle of the green. I believe I got a good one. No computers, no DEF. It will probably live longer than I do.

Nice counterweight.

View attachment 8213682

View attachment 8213686

View attachment 8213688

Neighbor got a Kubota baler I’ve never seen round bales so tight, other neighbor lost a Deere combo like that a few weeks ago. Drove it in the pond to keep the whole county from burning down.

View attachment 8213682

View attachment 8213686

View attachment 8213688

Must be nice to have some hay to roll up! Pretty much nothing in our side of North Texas.

Reactions: 22Hshots and lash
Neighbor got a Kubota baler I’ve never seen round bales so tight, other neighbor lost a Deere combo like that a few weeks ago. Drove it in the pond to keep the whole county from burning down.
If that baler catches fire, and if I can't get that fire put out, I have a 3 pound hammer in the tool box on the tractor. Drive out the hitch pin, and pull off from the baler.

I can get another baler, but replacing the 4440 with one just as good would be extremely difficult.

I'm 1 mile into Fannin County from the Hunt County line.

46" of rain 15 August 2022, to 11 July 2023.

But that 11 July rain was the last one I had. The ground has big cracks. Par for the course, summer in North Texas.
I don't think we have had a third of that in Erath county

Reactions: Garvey and Stevo86