• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That honey will still be good long after our current Pharaohs are being dug up. Dug up by whoever is still around after they try to eradicate humanity.

But the date still seems kind of random. Is it bad in February of 4417?

Down here pretty much anything edible needs a use by or best before date....

1693200178397.png

If that baler catches fire, and if I can't get that fire put out, I have a 3 pound hammer in the tool box on the tractor. Drive out the hitch pin, and pull off from the baler.

I can get another baler, but replacing the 4440 with one just as good would be extremely difficult.
put the hitch pin from the bottom, use a heavy large washer and a spring clip to hold it from falling out. I have run them like this for many years. Lots easier to drive the pin down rather than driving it up under stress. A good heavy punch helps too.

Doubt it honestly...

HANS is great for a sudden forward STOP... It doesnt do much for side to side. Even HANS admits this. Thats not its design purpose.

This is my buddy...his passenger rear wheel broke and he ran it over and spun... he has a 6 point and a HANS, but no containment seat. This is a pretty benign incident... see how much lateral movement he has?

He now has a full containment seat.

A full containment seat with head restraint is likely what saved him.

FIA has some crazy data on head restraint seats. They are possibly as big a safety item as HANS, but for lateral body/head movement.

Its a huge reason I put a containment seat in my track car.

And that seat is small potato's compared to, im sure, what NASCAR is running with full up custom seats for each driver.

Lost mine at 45/50mph when my axle broke.
IMG_2542.jpeg

Always had a soft spot for an Esprit View attachment 8214628
Same. I used to prefer the S4 with its flat plane twin turbo'd V8 like you posted, but lately the Series 3 turbos have been really growing on me. Must be all that 80's nostalgia. No mistaking that Giugiaro design from a mile away.
images.jpeg

Last edited: