• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Oh goody! Now we’re off of arguing with each other about cyclists and are restarting the ridiculous argument of pro/con masks.

So much drama in a supposedly MOTIVATIONAL video and picture thread. 🙄🤪🧐

Here’s a motivational picture sent to a few of us by a couple of our stalwart members currently on a road trip:

1693837972665.jpeg

That seems all fine and dandy until the infection rates are basically the same in places where people wore masks vs where they didn't. Could link me a study that shows masks are effective at slowing the spread of respiratory viruses.

Even FRAUDci admits that masks don't work at all, and over the weekend he has been getting roasted all over social media for the clusterfuck he helped create. In another article, they were saying how the lockdowns and masks have created a whole new generation of kids whose behavior in school is utterly out of control, and even younger people are now committing crimes, vandalism, robberies, or just trashing and destroying stores and public venues for fun. Can blame that on the scamdemic policies too.

Oh goody! Now we’re off of arguing with each other about cyclists and are restarting the ridiculous argument of pro/con masks.

So much drama in a supposedly MOTIVATIONAL video and picture thread. 🙄🤪🧐

Here’s a motivational picture sent to a few of us by a couple of our stalwart members currently on a road trip:

View attachment 8219340
I’ll add another landscape shot. This was taken at Golden Gate Canyon state park west of Denver, looking west

1693839195255.jpeg

“When you’re talking about the effect on the epidemic or the pandemic as a whole, the data are less strong,” Fauci admitted

Sounds a bit like Reverend Lovejoy in "The Simpsons."

"But, Reverend, doesn't the Bible say we should love our enemies?" "Well, there may be something towards the back."

Youre waisting your time debating these people. Minds are set at this point, especially here.

The thing to do is to read the literature about PPE used by researchers that work in BSL1 through 4 laboratories. If you know you are in a high risk environment, you follow the rules or you can expect to get sick or dead. I'll give you a couple of clues based on professional practice: 1) Don't expect a surgical mask to protect you from Covid. 2) If you need protection of N95 or more, plan on learning how to suit up and realize that a mask alone won't do much for you. Most can't fit an N-95 properly and thus fail to achieve protection.

This is very brief and not instructional, but lays out the basics:

We’re of course there’s no chance you’re gonna get infected because the airflow you have is just crazy….
….I suppose unless you’re at a biker rally with 1.5 million of your best friends at the height of Covid.
It didn’t kill all the protesters (BLM) screaming and spitting in each other’s faces. It didn’t kill all the compliers shopping at big box stores. It don’t kill the hundreds of people I flew with every 2 weeks back and forth to work through all the covid hysteria. Keep drinking the coolaid bro.

‘Playa Cock’: What To Know About The Condition Amid Burning Man Festival Chaos

Once Lake Lahontan 15,000 years ago, the 200-square mile Black Rock Playa, which makes up the setting for the Burning Man Festival, is full of dry, alkaline flats. The Black Rock Desert is the largest example of such and the alkali soil, or soil that has a pH over 7, makes playa cock unique to the area.

Marked by redness, pain and swelling, “Playa Cock” is a chemical burn that Burning Man organizers say is not serious but uncomfortable
Festival organizers recommend attendees wear closed-toe shoes, boots and socks so as to not interact with the playa dust.
If a Burning Man attendee comes in contact with the mud or wishes to prevent it, event organizers recommend washing feet in a mixture of ¼ vinegar and ¾ water a couple of times a day and drying them thoroughly to remove the dust.

We’re of course there’s no chance you’re gonna get infected because the airflow you have is just crazy….
….I suppose unless you’re at a biker rally with 1.5 million of your best friends at the height of Covid.
Oh boy, not this idiotic sheeple shit again.

• Haha
Reactions: Emerson0311