• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1694106617435.png

The couple lives right next to the Manhattan Bridge just beyond Canal Street, their apartment literally next to the bridge and the Q, N, D, and B subway lines ALL operate over the bridge, constantly, and on some weekends, the R as well, so it is a constant low thunderous sound in the area. Oh and on nights, all MTA diesel powered maintenance-of-way units stage at the Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center Station in Brooklyn and then trundle across the bridge into Manhattan, in addition to the regular passenger trains. I am always like, "HOW THE FUCK DO YA'LL NOT LET THAT NOISE GET TO YA'LL???" every time I see him. 😂😂😂
This can’t be in America

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I know a Chinatown bakery and noodle shop owner, Cantonese, who is married to a French woman. He makes a hybrid croissant-yutiao with a sheet of rice or rice cakes wrapped around a croissant. It is actually pretty good!

The couple lives right next to the Manhattan Bridge just beyond Canal Street, their apartment literally next to the bridge and the Q, N, D, and B subway lines ALL operate over the bridge, constantly, and on some weekends, the R as well, so it is a constant low thunderous sound in the area. Oh and on nights, all MTA diesel powered maintenance-of-way units stage at the Atlantic Avenue-Barclays Center Station in Brooklyn and then trundle across the bridge into Manhattan, in addition to the regular passenger trains. I am always like, "HOW THE FUCK DO YA'LL NOT LET THAT NOISE GET TO YA'LL???" every time I see him. 😂😂😂
I had to rent a home when mine was being built. It was right on the train tracks. I thought I would never get a night's sleep
After 2 nights never heard the train again..No I'm not deaf, but the brain just shuts it out.

I know a Chinatown bakery and noodle shop owner, Cantonese, who is married to a French woman. He makes a hybrid croissant-yutiao with a sheet of rice or rice cakes wrapped around a croissant. It is actually pretty good!

My father grew up in a 3 story cold water flat (3rd floor) in Brooklyn next to the L..elevated tracks for the rest of you lol

Was about 8-10’ from his window.

Sparks would bounce off his window all day

Says he slept like a baby

He said more annoying was his uncle who lived right under the flight path of jfk. The high pitch jets would always be heard but the drone of the trains became background noise

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Or the old women in the village said "You can marry Gronk or you can get in the hole. Pick."
Well, if we really want to go down that rabbit hole - either way, the choice of her fate is made by her. That's very damn honorable either way in my opinion. Not marrying Gronk and choosing death is one thing. No choosing Gronk, taking your poison and then wrapping yourself affectionately around the other dead person says something else entirely. Either path you want to go down, that picture and story is quite amazing and stirs the human emotions. If you have ever seen a widowed spouse absolutely wail at the death and grave of their betrothed it will drive this picture home. Not going to get into details here, but that type of inconsolable, deep grief the saddest and most loving thing I have ever seen, almost sacred. The pic also reminds me of those elderly couples that die on hours or days apart. To have had such a blessing to experience that kind of reciprocating love is priceless.

Well, that’s not really true.

The numbers were almost nonexistent during Covid because Trump did in fact say “we’re gonna send you back,” and there were no jobs to be had so no one was coming to the United States. (the numbers were so low as to not matter….)

Last edited:
Hit him in the face with a large bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos, while he's trying to get the cheetos out of his eyes grab a giant bag of hard candies and two slim jim's then back flip over the rack into the 'grocery' aisle, scatter the candies, empty a couple bottles of cooking oil on them, lure him into the slippery aisle with a slim jim then saunter out the front door munching on the other slim jim. boom.
You have really thought this out haven't you. LOL