• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

funny-pictures-9-4-23-9.jpg

Yeah, my wife has a nasty habit of clipping those fuckers onto my towel hanging outside the shower, so that when I go to dry off, I dam near go into cardiac arrest. Sure gets your heart pumping first thing in the morning.
spider that big in the garage or shop get a name and a pass, most get named Boris and they eat stuff I don't want around,
the biggest Boris I had at the shop was a Wolf Spider about as big as the palm of my hand,

in the house, no worries, 3 cats, that take great pleasure in tormenting any bug to death before chewing on it,

Reactions: Keepmvng
Throw
Them
In
The
Garbage

If she doesn't like it, tough shit. She should do a better job taking care of her stuff. Oh, and don't tell her, just start tossing them.
Yesssss. During my toxic as fuck 2nd marriage she had this thing of collecting all the bullshit commemorative cups (and plastic grocery bags wtf) from everywhere, all the time, forever amd would never use them again.

I threw everything away one day and she didn't notice for like 8 months.

Not sorry.

spider that big in the garage or shop get a name and a pass, most get named Boris and they eat stuff I don't want around,
the biggest Boris I had at the shop was a Wolf Spider about as big as the palm of my hand,

in the house, no worries, 3 cats, that take great pleasure in tormenting any bug to death before chewing on it,

Throw
Them
In
The
Garbage

If she doesn't like it, tough shit. She should do a better job taking care of her stuff. Oh, and don't tell her, just start tossing them.

I have my own towel bar and towel and nobody fucks with my towel. Trust me, you don't want to know what I do to the towel of an offender, but it involves the aftermath of some level 7 green chili.

I have my own towel bar and towel and nobody fucks with my towel. Trust me, you don't want to know what I do to the towel of an offender, but it involves the aftermath of some level 7 green chili.

I must be a towel snob. One use, then into the washer.

Anything else just seems wrong.

Reactions: trob
Terry Waden is an online gun seller who has been in the business for over 20 years. He is known for providing excellent customer service and for offering a wide selection of firearms and accessories at competitive prices. He also provides helpful advice and guidance to customers who are new to gun ownership. https://www.buygunsonlinewithterry.com/
Guess who's NOT buying anything from Terry Waden? Anyone on Spiper's Hide, douche.

Throw
Them
In
The
Garbage

Whenever my wife or daughter leave their hair brushes on my side of the sink, they go right down the laundry chute. Didn't take too many trips down to the basement before they caught on..... no longer an issue.