• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

88FBFCC8-7335-4B85-8287-6D83BDE5936B.jpeg

Meh. She is still a heroine of the Patriot cause for me. Ain't nothin' gonna change it. I hope one day she would be a guest staff member invited onto Predator Catchers Incorporated, Predator Poachers, or Colorado Ped Patrol in her home state to take part in a live catch/confrontation. I KNOW she is gonna absolutely go ballistic on the baddies and once they find out who she is, they WILL absolutely shit their pants right there in front of the worldwide live audience.
Who is that/who are they?

Who is that/who are they?

Lauren Boebert (R-Co.) and her new BF making out in a theater and then got kicked out after other people complained that "they were too loud". Now both clickbait media and left-tards are on it like ants to a bowl of ice cream on a deck table. Normal people are like, meh...

Came up as paperback, limited availability when I searched.

I'm experiencing something equivalent In re: the movie "Sound of Freedom." It was listed on the IMDB as part of their "In Theater" listings (it started to be listed there on 07/04, when it was released), but has since fallen off that list. Futhermore, I saw the ratings for it go down to where it was even below the "Barbie" movie (Barbie is now much lower, now, but still on the "In Theaters" list).

"Sound of Freedom was the movie staring Jim Caviesel and Mira Sorvino about the former Federal agent Tim Ballard that quit his Fed job to go hunt down and stop Child Trafficking rings. It's still at 7.9 rating on the IMDB (Barbie is at 7.2) but it was never in their "fan favorites' or "Top 10" current movies. It should have been, though.

I get the feeling that the IMDB was trying to cancel it or bow to pressure to cancel it. I did not go see it in the theater. I await its debut on Blu-Ray.

I don't go to theaters anymore.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I'm experiencing something equivalent In re: the movie "Sound of Freedom." It was listed on the IMDB as part of their "In Theater" listings (it started to be listed there on 07/04, when it was released), but has since fallen off that list. Futhermore, I saw the ratings for it go down to where it was even below the "Barbie" movie (Barbie is now much lower, now, but still on the "In Theaters" list).

"Sound of Freedom was the movie staring Jim Caviesel and Mira Sorvino about the former Federal agent Tim Ballard that quit his Fed job to go hunt down and stop Child Trafficking rings. It's still at 7.9 rating on the IMDB (Barbie is at 7.2) but it was never in their "fan favorites' or "Top 10" current movies. It should have been, though.

I get the feeling that the IMDB was trying to cancel it or bow to pressure to cancel it. I did not go see it in the theater. I await its debut on Blu-Ray.

I don't go to theaters anymore.
You are noticing the effect that AI is having.
Alll the reviews, ratings, etc are being artificially altered.
Similar to the Government's numbers on inflation, etc.
An old saying I first heard as a young welder in the construction world... "Son, the only hand you can trust is the one that wipes your ass"... 50 years later, nothing has changed.

Who can you trust ?
1694893278785.png