• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I had the bad shits one morning and had to fly to Chicago... ran off the plane to the nearest bathroom and RAVAGED the toilet... there was a line when I came out and the next guy in line went for the stall I had just destroyed and I said "might want to give that one a few minutes" but he went in anyway and I heard him gag and cough and another guy in line said "well, you did warn him"... LOL
I got food poisoning once and destroyed a public bathroom so badly a guy walked in, yelled ""OH, GOD!", and ran out.

I lost not only my shit, but also my composer(composure).

Last edited:
IMG_6635.JPG

A couple years ago I had cardiac arrest at work. Coworkers saved my life with CPR. While I was off work I got a sympathy card from all the crew. One of my buddies wrote “ Quit being a wimp “

I laughed my ass off!

I left an assignment and the folks in my unit put together a photo collage and signed the usual stuff. One young guy that didn't like my leadership style (I expected you to be punctual) wrote, "SMSgt Zxxx, please leave." One of my most treasured mementos.

A couple years ago I had cardiac arrest at work. Coworkers saved my life with CPR. While I was off work I got a sympathy card from all the crew. One of my buddies wrote “ Quit being a wimp “

I laughed my ass off!

The fire station I was assigned to for years, two guys had some real trouble. (I transferred to a different station). One guy had a tumor in his brain, and another one had a heart attack at 43 years old. I texted the Captain "WTH happened over there, after I left? One with a brain tumor, and another with a heart attack."

He answered "Those two bitches are being drama queens!" 🤣

Gregory Peccary?

From Trash to Treasure: the Rescue of “Greggery the Peccary”​

Jan 2, 2020 By Tucson Wildlife Posted in Featured Rescues

From Trash to Treasure: the Rescue of “Greggery the Peccary”​

This adorable javelina was found in an in-ground trash can, surrounded by discarded bottles and rubbish. Unable to escape after falling in, the baby was left stranded and alone until a crew of construction workers found him. After calling TWC for advice, our rescue team went out to capture the little peccary. With no herd in sight, the orphaned javelina was brought back to our wildlife hospital where an assessment by our wildlife veterinarian determined he had symptoms of common winter pneumonia and needed medical treatment.