• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Closest I ever came to something like that was 35+ years ago when I was a diesel mechanic. Had a Cummins 855 NTC 400 hp come in, was running, but just not right. Blew the most perfect smoke rings at idle. Took me a while with dial indicators on gears checking backlash, finally narrowed it down to a broken, shattered cam shaft. Was shattered in side the cam gear itself, but jagged enough, with limited end play clearance, didn’t allow but about 15 degrees float in camshaft. Still tan, just not right. Sorry for the long post..

81co3z.jpg

Not to pile on with the obvious you’re error instead of your, but female is a sex, not a species.

That is all.

P
Yeah it’s a typo, big whoop I know the difference. It’s a forum not a college thesis I’m not going to go correct everything auto correct does to make you feel warm and fuzzy. I used species to make them sound like unrelated creatures...I know what I was doing.

so smart.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Not to pile on with the obvious you’re error instead of your, but female is a sex, not a species.

That is all.

P
I dunno man, make one made enough and you will swear you are cohabitating with an alien about the time the eyes roll back, the claws come out and the screams begin. This usually occurs after comments like “calm the hell down” or “my mom was right”.

I would remodel another. As soon as we finished remodeling the one we are in. We moved out of the old into the new, and started on the old one. Now its much nicer rental than it used to be. In fact its nicer than it ever was when we lived in it. :ROFLMAO:
The wife and I moved into a new house. With the old house now not full of stuff, I proceeded to remodel. When we put it up for sale, the wife toured it. Cussed me up and down because "Why didn't it look like this when we lived here?"