• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

395420518_879303296888359_4021053141958000782_n.jpg

I can’t upload a video only a pic

But my brother and I had a flight in a 17 in may

Got to go in the ball turret in flight

There is no way your hitting anything …zero visibility, and tight AF.

Still …one of the coolest things we ever did..ever

They had a functioning ball turret in the hanger we got to try out first.

That’s my brother..about 6-1 200

No sight but had the 50’s, imagine a big 1940 Ariel gun sight in the middle..not seeing anything
IMG_5905.jpeg

Seriously, after losing 60+ legal challenge mostly with judges appointed by Republicans or himself for having zero evidence and his lawyers are now pleading guilty to knowing it was baseless claims you still hide in your "special reality" bubble. The irony of trying to steal the election and blaming the winner of the same thing.
One more time. Douglass Mackie was convicted of voter fraud for making a meme saying you could send a text to a certain number to vote for Hillary, instead of going to the polls, essentially tricking voters.
How is it not equal trickery when most media outlets reported Russian collusion as factual, with no supporting evidence, and the FBI saying the crackhead's laptop was Russian disinformation, when they knew it wasn't?

Can't be a lefty w/o being a hypocrite.

I thought gargoyles were weird, but this shit is ridiculous.

View attachment 8259474

I gather you haven't yet been to the Catalan region of Spain, especially at Christmas time. Their "Nativity scene" displays include figurines known as "Caganers." The expectation is that the Caganers will "poop out" a symbolic "log," representing a bountiful harvest of Christmas goodies. Some of the manufactured figurines often include famous celebrities as Caganers (Pope Francis, QEII, etc. etc. ). You can even see some pics of very ornately decorated "logs, etc." :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: lash