• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

F9fNtXxWIAAYk0-.jpg

And let's not forget the number 1 cause of death in the U.S., drum roll please. . .obesity. Most of these people would be better off picking up a handgun than a ham sandwich.

1698590452136.png

There is a poster on TheYNC's peanut gallery (main image and video page) with the username "OttomanTurk" and he seems to be obsessed with "human toilets", ie., in his case, men being strapped down and women and other men sitting over them and shitting onto their faces. Also an extreme Hamas and Islamist supporter. He and Hoggshit needs to hook up. What a wholesome couple they'd make. LOLOLOL 😂

And let's not forget the number 1 cause of death in the U.S., drum roll please. . .obesity. Most of these people would be better off picking up a handgun than a ham sandwich.

View attachment 8259684
I can verify this, because that beauty in the red swimsuit has fucked @Dirty D to death several times over. Good thing he is like a cat and has 9 lives.

Of the handgun, and rifle too I suppose, is suicide?

I was assuming so, but I did not get the meme attached to any discussion. And I know you all are very aware of the related reality. As I'm sitting here watching Carlin Jamming in New York, where a central theme is that the collective (lack of ) wisdom of humanity will ensure our demise, I look at 2a arguments as supporting evidence that George is still relevant.

I am missing the reason the for the existance of the container

Further solidifying of a foundation, insect resistance, and considerable weatherproofing. That is actually my FAVORITE style for a modernized version of the rustic old cabin. Shipping containers make EXCELLENT customizable and rugged homes and offices.

We didn’t get quite that much north of Denver but we got a bit more than the forecast. Winter is starting with a bang
It felt like full blown Winter this morning when I took the dog for her morning walk at 7am. We just moved in June and I'm looking forward to having a South facing driveway for the first time. Snow blower is not gonna get nearly as much action as it did at the previous house.

It felt like full blown Winter this morning when I took the dog for her morning walk at 7am. We just moved in June and I'm looking forward to having a South facing driveway for the first time. Snow blower is not gonna get nearly as much action as it did at the previous house.
I love having a S facing driveway.

View attachment 8259684
Death statics due to obesity are kind of like death statics for COVID. All fucky. When you declare 80% of the population as obese due to a uniform sizing formula. Ya lots of "obese" people are gonna die.