• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1698643144512.png

Back in the day I really wanted to add a balloon jump to my log book. Serene, No engine roar, no rushing headwind, relaxing. Couldn't find a balloon pilot that thought dropping 210 pounds of weight while at 7500 AGL was a good idea.

Thank you,
MrSmith
Just did a balloon ride in Moab a month ago and talked about this with pilot. He used to let jumpers do it, until his insurance company found out.

View attachment 8260408

It's not even November yet.

Wtf Blink Wtf Is Going On GIF - Wtf Blink Wtf Is Going On Wtf - Discover &  Share GIFs

Worked at the Arsenal in Denver for a little over a year. I really liked Thornton. I was living up by Brighton and every time I would drive down around Denver for anything I would get lost. I knew I needed to go north and east so I would wander in those directions for a while and, somehow each time, I would end up in Thornton. I knew how to get home from Thornton.

Thank you,
MrSmith

And let's not forget the number 1 cause of death in the U.S., drum roll please. . .obesity. Most of these people would be better off picking up a handgun than a ham sandwich.

Death statics due to obesity are kind of like death statics for COVID. All fucky. When you declare 80% of the population as obese due to a uniform sizing formula. Ya lots of "obese" people are gonna die.

Attachments

• IMG_6442.jpg
    IMG_6442.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 106