• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_7388.jpeg

I love sanding off layers of drywall mud 😑View attachment 8260755

The 1 time I'll wear a respirator #TrustScience.

P-100 rating with dual cartridges and neoprene face adhesion. Silicosis is no joke and you do NOT want anything going into your lungs that is not fresh air.

Wrong USS Kidd:

View attachment 8260703

The World War II version was authorized and it was their mascot…

Otherwise, I’m pretty sure that any navy ship can raise a flag as long as the captain approves it and there’s not specific orders, saying you can’t…
I just read an article about it last week. There's been three USS Kidd. The one in your pic is the first. The one in my pic is third and the second was given to Taiwan in 98. They were the only ships authorized to fly the Jolly Roger.

I just read an article about it last week. There's been three USS Kidd. The one in your pic is the first. The one in my pic is third and the second was given to Taiwan in 98. They were the only ships authorized to fly the Jolly Roger.

I like that the original one had it on the smokestack.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope

To all the warriors that served, thank you for blazing the trail. Semper Fi and welcome home.

So when I was in the Air Force I had to live with the army at Fort Myers…. Specifically I had to live in their crappy barracks.

Of course, we had an Air Force NCO who was the guy in charge of the barracks, and who lived where, etc.

I meet this technical sergeant and he’s dressed in his blues. Really nice guy very down to earth and he’s got so many ribbons on his chest that I’m wondering how the hell he’s in the Air Force?

I find out later that he was a Marine Corps sniper in Vietnam and crossed over to the Air Force. (Purple hearts, silver star, navy commentation medal, air medals, etc. etc.)

P-100 rating with dual cartridges and neoprene face adhesion. Silicosis is no joke and you do NOT want anything going into your lungs that is not fresh air.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country