• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I crack an egg for my chickens from time to time. They devour it, heathens! View attachment 8261031
Be careful with that. If they figure it out they will start breaking their own eggs and eating them. I have tried to break them of the habit, and they wont stop once they start. I have seen them lay an egg and immediately turn around end eat it. Now I just chop the neck of the offenders.

Last edited:
I thought that until I owned one
As an outsider looking in, what I've always wanted to find is a Jeep with no engine. Do a frame-off, and Un-Fuck whatever AMC or Chrysler did. Then install a Ford 300 I-6. And of course a manual transmission.

As one YouTube engine builder said "after the nuclear apocalypse there will be cockraoches and Ford 300's remaining."

As an outsider looking in, what I've always wanted to find is a Jeep with no engine. Do a frame-off, and Un-Fuck whatever AMC or Chrysler did. Then install a Ford 300 I-6. And of course a manual transmission.

As one YouTube engine builder said "after the nuclear apocalypse there will be cockraoches and Ford 300's remaining."
Just find the best suited vehicle for your needs. Remove the body and install a Jeep body on it.

Last edited:

C6 tranny with that granny low……..

From what I have seen, a splash guard might be a good idea for some of you guys.

IMG_1996.jpeg

Some of you window lickin retards would complain about a free piece of ass.

Let me see if I can ignore everything else about the picture and focus on something ridiculous, I bet you're a f'n peach to be around
Something ridiculous like fake AI generated photos?

Be careful with that. If they figure it out they will start breaking their own eggs and eating them. I have tried to break them of the habit, and they wont stop once they start. I have seen them lay an egg and immediately turn around end eat it. Now I just chop the neck of the offenders.
I’m down to one. She can do whatever she feels like at this point. She’s a real beeeeatch

Reactions: Barneybdb
The reason everyone should own a jeep isn't because they are great cars....

....it's to serve as a reminder to be grateful when you eventually sell it and get a great car 😂😂

I had a XJ... mechanically decent....but electrically it was a POS.

My mother has a new Cherokee.....total POS....has had electrical issues since day 1.....and who the fuck designed an engine that requires you to remove the intake manifold to change the spark plugs???

The guy selling intake gaskets

I have had several "built" 300's and bulletproof is an understatement. My buddy builds the UPS motors in Joplin, MO and knows many secret survival tricks. My old E-100 could brake the tires loose (265/15") with a c-6 at 1-2 shift without trying.

I have had several "built" 300's and bulletproof is an understatement. My buddy builds the UPS motors in Joplin, MO and knows many secret survival tricks. My old E-100 could brake the tires loose (265/15") with a c-6 at 1-2 shift without trying.
I think it was Horsepower TV. They started with a bone stock engine with a 1 barrel carb. They dynoed it at 83 horse power.

Then they built it up in four stages. The last stage was ridiculous with custom fabricated plumbing for a turbo. It crossed the 400 horse power line.