• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

What Dirty D should be hittin
IMG_6694.JPG

What he chooses to hit
IMG_6695.JPG

This reminds me: do any of you remember the little pieces of wood you could put in the end of a cigarette and they would explode when lit? I did that to a pack of my dad’s Lucky Strikes. Got my little ass busted too.

If I could find those today I’m telling you I would sabotage a couple/dozen cigars in my buddy’s humidor and let nature take its course.

Seems a lot of people stashed them away for a rainy day.

Frank

Seems a lot of people stashed them away for a rainy day.

Frank

Are those percussion sensitive and can be used to make primers and percussion caps? I use stacked roll cap loads pushed with a slim metal chopstick and a tiny bit of glue into aluminum beer can cups formed from the Tap-O-Cap percussion cap die to crank out nice Number 10 caps for black powder rifles and pistols that use No. 10 caps and they fire extremely well with consistent ignition. A few real hardcore mountain men who mill and corn their own black powder uses the same rig and get excellent performance from their Hawken and Pennsylvania pattern caplock rifles on both game and blank firing during living history events. For rifles with extra lengthy flame channels from the cone to the breech, any ignition problems are remedied by using a charging syringe to inject a bit of fine ground black powder into the cone to amplify the flash of the ignition flame going to the main load. Revolver shooters use the chargers on cylinder cones as well when they are using paper cartridges whose glued back ends might not ignite instantaneously.

Reactions: lash