• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

We’ve seen this too many times already haven’t we.

D0F8D78E-D869-439D-BF9F-2ADFF3AEBE2E.jpeg

I know reality is hard for some folks, but if you don't call out the stupidity at every turn, you invite it to continue.

If you'd notice old man with gun hasn't responded, so calling out his stupidity worked.
hmmm, have only been skimming this week, work was crazy. Not sure, what stupidity I should defend, but likely me trolling an overly biased meme for hypocrisy. I don't try to win hearts and minds, around here I settle for causing heart burn.

👀

Eta: I think that picture is Ai because the eyes are way too big, and all that "dried blood" on the scene around them should be much darker in color.
Polydactyly is related also to syndromes with mental retardation :)

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
hmmm, have only been skimming this week, work was crazy. Not sure, what stupidity I should defend, but likely me trolling an overly biased meme for hypocrisy. I don't try to win hearts and minds, around here I settle for causing heart burn.
It's funny you think people are upset by you as opposed to being simply stunned anyone could be so retarded.

Never defend stupidity. That's the point, which obviously, you missed.
A willingness to argue with people who lack the ability to define the premise of any arguments, provide any supporting evidence and think fallacies of critical thinking is clever is a waste of time. But no need to denigrate those who lack the capacity to defend themselves. It wastes my time and frustrats the chorus of codependent conspirators. Oh, and since even basic fact checking is a mystery to so many here - denigrate means to speak damagingly of; criticize in a derogatory manner; sully; defame.