• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1699999717165.png

Some black women are hot as hell!

In my 30s I did an ethnic pussy tour. Black women were the laziest fuck ever! I tried a few times to confirm....yep!

If you want the craziest sex and with a woman that constantly wants it and makes it enjoyable. Date a white female nurse with kids. Unfortunately, the crazy is not limited to the bedroom. Second was the Asian women. Not Japanese or Chinese, but the Thai or Korean flavor. Not crazy, but they know how to please men.

My two cents!

Ive all but given up on women. Too much work! Maybe I need to move to an Asain country.

In my 30s I did an ethnic pussy tour. Black women were the laziest fuck ever! I tried a few times to confirm....yep!

If you want the craziest sex and with a woman that constantly wants it and makes it enjoyable. Date a white female nurse with kids. Unfortunately, the crazy is not limited to the bedroom. Second was the Asian women. Not Japanese or Chinese, but the Thai or Korean flavor. Not crazy, but they know how to please men.

My two cents!

Ive all but given up on women. Too much work! Maybe I need to move to an Asain country.
Travis Kelce dated a black gal before Swifty. Do you think either ones are lazy fucks? I think you must be boring in bed and Thai and Korean are just whores doing some great acting.

...but the Thai or Korean flavor. Not crazy, but they know how to please men.
If you had an example of either of one of those that knew "how to please men" then you were banging a high-mileage bar-girl from off of the main drag. See how much man-pleasing they do after they get that dependant's ID or after they get you to sponsor their whole family's immigration applications.
And don't go arguing that they'll be submissive to you in the houshold. Nope, they run that shit and they'll tug on that ring in your nose everytime you get an idea in your head other than keeping the checking account topped-off.
Going by your usename, you should know better!

My two cents!

I dated a 1/2 Iroquois 1/2 Mexican, mom was Iroquois and dad was from old Mexico, she had crazy in excess. 18yrs younger and willing to try anything once. Absolutely the best 8 months of my life, also the scariest 8 months of my life.

Bradley GT or Bricklin SV-1?
Bradley had low cut doors and pop up headlights and would explain the engine in the back.
The Bricklin had a Ford or AMC v8
Probably just a Beetle. Which is also what the Bradley GT was. The Bricklin SV-1 was mid engined not rear engined and not used as a kit car base to my knowledge. The SV-1 was also twice the size of the abomination pictured.

Random picture of a cool car that should've made it to production, Nissan MID-4.
nissan-mid4-side-0-467141.jpg

862r4y.jpg

rs=w_600,h_600.jpeg.jpg

The Lewis Machine and Tool Semiauto M4: In trad configuration with just iron sights and a foregrip, it is basically the modern equivalent of the M1 Thompson and packing even more punch. Will definitely not look out of place on a shooter wearing a Stetson hat and on a horse...

Last edited: