• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, November 17 (25 gifs)

The front range is full of shit-driving transplant assholes. I'll spare you the story of the one I just dealt with - you all have seen these half-wits in action. Makes me wish this was bumper cars.
And there's a law about using the left lane unless passing. I often pass these fucksticks while passing the actual signage, which is on the left side median, as they continue to drive in the passing lane.

I'm under the impression that it's difficult to enforce as it's easily beaten in court due to proving you weren't "passing" as it's very subjective. But they could at least pull people over and give them a verbal warning like the video posted or forcing the the offender to go to court.

Image 46.jpg

Reactions: TNTmx9 and lash
So they pull you over for speeding.....and they pull you over for going the speed limit....cant fucking win.

You know damn well if he bumped his speed up 15mph another cop would've pulled him over for speeding.

Dude should've asked " so how much faster over the speed limit should I have been driving to be in the left lane?"

You’re right, but as the cop said, it’s not about the speed limit…it’s for impeding traffic.

Don’t care if it’s double jeopardy, it was a good call by the cop, and I applaud him for how he handled that situation. Love the gun comment too, LoL,

And yeah, him pointing out the Texas plates is funny as hell to me. There’s a lot of left lane bandits here in Tejas…drives me nuts. Usually a fucking minivan or Prius with a vote for Bernie sticker on the back.

—break, break —

Pic thread rules; they kinda look like cop car lights, right?

i-GG5sMQw.jpg

Reactions: Barneybdb
Everybody sing along....

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
I'd been married long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?
Looks like they have a weight distribution problem.

I'm in South Carolina where the right lane is the unofficial fast lane. Just don't tell all the upity noble control freaks struggling to do the speed limit in the left lane about this little secret.