• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

406041471_725492746296205_9177409659790640982_n.jpg

In case anyone wants to check for the rest of us, @akmike47 told me his user ID on that site is FelchingUnicorn, and @Dirty D told me his user ID is OG_Rusty_Trombone. In other news BigFatCock was kicked off of that site for false advertising, and Maser, Maggot and FredHammer are mods there.
Way to out us Rodeo_Rider_Bottom69

I had some dude yesterday in Pennsylvania in a Dodge ram 1500 TRX decide he didn’t like the fact that I was going to pass him…

…so I stepped on the gas and passed him at 125. Three seconds earlier I was going 85…

I think the Tesla truck is Fugly. I would definitely take the Dodge truck over that, but I really love my daily driver.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Image 178.jpg

"This snapshot reflects a time when the ice trade was a highly profitable industry, primarily during the 19th and early 20th centuries. Ice was harvested from natural sources such as ponds and streams and then transported via railroads or ships to various destinations worldwide. An intricate network of ice wagons was responsible for the final distribution of this valuable commodity. The roots of this industry can be traced back to 1806 when Frederic Tudor, also known as the Ice King, initiated the ice trade in New England by shipping ice to his affluent clientele in the Caribbean. Over the years, his enterprise expanded to encompass regions like Cuba and the southern United States. Eventually, ice was being shipped to destinations as far-flung as India, Australia, China, and South America. At the zenith of the ice trade, this sector in the United States employed a staggering 90,000 individuals and relied on the labor of 25,000 horses. The demand for ice experienced a notable upswing during World War I. However, once the war concluded, the ice trade saw a precipitous decline due to the advent of refrigeration cooling systems. By the 1930s, modern refrigerators began to gain prevalence in households, and by the 1950s, they had become nearly ubiquitous in both the United States and Europe. This technological advancement rendered the ice trade largely obsolete"

I was just watching a Toy Federation video on Youtube where they brought up this playset. There is a Iwo Jima version that uses the same parts basically. You can google it if ya like.

Never knew the name of this set. My grandma had this set mixed in with a big box of old as fuck Lincoln Logs growing up.

They were my dad's and his brothers I think. I remember playing with this set in the late 80's/early 90's with my Joe's in grandma's living room.
Ok Boys,,!!!! Break out the Black Cat Fire Crackers!!!!! And Hurry,,, Mom be back the store in an hour!!!!⚡⚡⚡⚡

I had some dude yesterday in Pennsylvania in a Dodge ram 1500 TRX decide he didn’t like the fact that I was going to pass him…

…so I stepped on the gas and passed him at 125. Three seconds earlier I was going 85…

I think the Tesla truck is Fugly. I would definitely take the Dodge truck over that, but I really love my daily driver.
Not a fan of anything Tesla, but this is pretty impressive ...................

And what kind of rocket do you drive?

It’s a truck not a car. Put a bed full of gravel in the back then tell me how well it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68