• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

@clcustom1911

1701739304410.png

My weapon of choice was homemade chili and Guinness on draft. Cleared out half a shop once
I worked with a guy in the early 90's, that had some sort of early weight loss surgery.
It didn't matter what this guy ate, he could clear a large room with one toot............he would come into the locker room/shit house in the morning, head for a shitter, and say........party's over boys.........and people would be almost running over people to get out before he started his business.............

I'm motivated to make sure that in 10-15 years' time this douche canoe doesn't wield any influence at all.

My GOM pipeline inspection crew 1977, including Paramedic.
All had broke in to the bis in the North Sea breathing mixed gas and spending days in a decompression chamber
Breathing air, live boat, walking pipe in up to 185' the guys were in heaven. Guys were all wildmen, all ex-cons from Pre-Commifornia, some of the best men I have ever had the pleasure working with. Probably few if any, still alive, that deep water shit is tough on ya.
One of the prisons there had a learn a trade program going on and these guys learned Hard Hat Diving.
Ya'll got me thinking about those days, the statute of limitations has long expired.. At one time on the boat "BLACKBEARD" a 165'er we had a crew of 21 souls, including the divers pictured and dive tenders, five decompression chambers, a ROV (maybe the first, civilian anyway) submarine the "Martech Trek" and that crew (nerds, did not play well with others) plus the boat crew. When we went offshore I claimed engine problems and drove around 100+ miles offshore for a couple of days until I was reasonably sure they had consumed the prohibited substances that I knew about anyway, before we went to work, we stayed offshore for weeks. Once work commenced it was serious business. Those guys were going down from a live, moving boat on a cable and hoses, if they got pulled up too fast or hose got sucked into props it was bad. We never had a serious injury or fatality on my boat. Live boating divers became illegal shortly after. When it got too rough and unsafe for divers we sent the expensive, fragile, rov sub down....
The stories I could tell..

I'm motivated to make sure that in 10-15 years' time this douche canoe doesn't wield any influence at all.

Only oh so obvious that he never worked for any of it. Rich spoiled prick with too much time on his hands that wants to strike back against everything that led to his entitlement. He must have seen the movie “12-Monkees” and decided he could play the part.

It will only take one single person somewhere in his AO to fix his “problem”.