• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 50.jpg

When you're leaving to see @TheGerman tomorrow for a good weekend of shooting and talking about Queen Stabby... and you realize you may be a hare OCD whilst packing ammo.

View attachment 8280433

Oh and I'm bringing the Reich Bike too, so that should be fun ☠️

View attachment 8280437

Stay tuned for updates about clown 🤡 activities in the desert 🏜 with a guest appearance by @GumbyActual

3 MK12's shooting both types of AAC 77gr ammo (house brand 77gr, and 77 SMK), should prove for a good amount of information for others to consider.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
Was there a thread on dis ^?

Reactions: ssmi19 and lash

Holy crap! I’m about 99% sure that’s the daughter of some friends of ours. And no, not giving out the name for you pervs to creep on her! LoL

Anyone know how to check a name or search a video? I’d honestly be relieved if I could determine it’s NOT her…otherwise Christmas Eve dinner and Die Hard at our house is gonna be awkward this year. LoL