• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Image 27.jpg

The thread title specifically states "Motivational".
Any swinging dick that gets motivated by that needs *it's* man card revoked.

That’s just Cooper being a little bitch. He’s been getting shit over numerous posts of questionably aged girls so now he’s retaliating by posting cellulite photos.

Guess he just can’t stop posting.

It would read like that for someone who doesn't know anything, looking at you.

If the turbine UH ran the numbers you said the Allison boats wouldn't be able to keep up and yet they do. Even the turbo v12 guys only claim 4,000hp.

"Powered by the same turbine engines that once powered our military's Chinook helicopters and running on Jet-A fuel, Unlimited engines are capable of pumping out 3,000 horsepower." -APBA

View attachment 8295623

Maybe you should tell that to the peopel who run the website I got those numbers from Dip shit.

Did you know contuining to argue when you know you're wrong can be a clinical sign of Asbergers syndrome?

Reactions: jrassy

Maybe you should tell that to the peopel who run the website I got those numbers from Dip shit.

Did you know contuining to argue when you know you're wrong can be a clinical sign of Asbergers syndrome?
From the page you posted....dipshit.
IMG_6740.jpg

Only difference is I said they claim 4000 on the turboV-12, but it's just that a claim.

No autism, enjoy making guys like you get their panties in a wad that don't know shit. Wild claims and accusations are usually the signs of a losing argument though. It's just using deflection to get the attention off of you, and giving me more things to get you upset about...

There was no argument until you come along all I did was a 10,000 hp is possible in those engines I showed proof he didn't agree it was over, you came hot acting like a twat.

Also I was talking about top fuel drag boats you're talking about unlimited hydroplanes two completely different kinds of racing.

Last edited:
View attachment 8295755
Only difference is I said they claim 4000 on the turboV-12, but it's just that a claim.

No autism, enjoy making guys like you get their panties in a wad that don't know shit. Wild claims and accusations are usually the signs of a losing argument though. It's just using deflection to get the attention off of you, and giving me more things to get you upset about...

There was no argument until you come along all I did was a 10,000 hp is possible in those engines I showed proof he didn't agree it was over, you came hot acting like a twat.

Also I was talking about top fuel drag boats you're talking about unlimited hydroplanes two completely different kinds of racing.
2 2500 horse power engines. 2500x2=5000.

No the boat in the video didn't make 10000hp. Proabaky not even 1000. Just like I said

You said that was mostly incorrect. Which it isn't. Then you wrote a story to try to confuse the matter. Now we are back where we started and youre still just spouting bullshit but at least your reading it from an actual website instead of making it up as you go.

Bolt action rancher versus huge feral camel invasion in the Australian Outback. Bruh... I wanna let him borrow my 1865 Spencer and a crate of Buffalo Bore .45 LC+P loads by handing the items to him right through the PC screen LOL... Somebody in the comments said that SWEDEN out of all places just legalized the ownership of AR style semiautos last week after a long battle between gun rights folks there and the leftist lawmakers. Gun owners: 1. Leftists: 0. GOOD FOR THEM. We BETTER keep fighting and stay fighting here as well.

2 2500 horse power engines. 2500x2=5000.

No the boat in the video didn't make 10000hp. Proabaky not even 1000. Just like I said

You said that was mostly incorrect. Which it isn't. Then you wrote a story to try to confuse the matter. Now we are back where we started and youre still just spouting bullshit but at least your reading it from an actual website instead of making it up as you go.
I didn’t watch a video I saw a GIF of a top fuel hydro that’s what I was talking about, which can make the numbers I claimed. Now it’s 2 engines, you’re grasping at oddities instead of the norm.

Last edited:
View attachment 8295755

Unlimited Hydroplane is a boat racing class.
Rules

Top fuel nitro boats is a different racing class.
Rules

They are not the same.

I have participated in unlimited offshore via design, wrenching, machining, and co-piloting.
This is yet another different class.

I have also participated in inshore unlimited ski boat racing in the same aspects.
This is, again, a different class of boat racing.

Is this even beginning to shine a light for you ?
You can easily get 10k horsepower out of a top fuel nitro engine and yes they put them in boats.

273 mph on the water is no fucking joke.