• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

daily_gifdump_4555_51.gif

@Carlos Danger do you or your boyfriend not like gloriously thick women?

View attachment 8298317
As I've made clear previously. Fat women are not attractive, nor are women with fat asses. If someone wants to stick their dick in a stank cottage cheese ass, that's their prerogative. Those pics that fit the "fat ass" requirements will continue to get the well deserved angry emoji.....until such time as a puke emoji is instituted.

• Haha
Reactions: wldcat and fx77
I thought this was pretty dope way of handling it. They could have been pulling that tree over (or better attempting to) to help lean it away.

I've used it when working for my buddy Bob, a pro arborist. Back to the barn situation, my guess is that Bob would have used a mechanical advantage approach, maybe a Z pulley with his truck providing the pull, or else he would have climbed the tree and taken off barn-side mass or just topped the tree under tension. Hitting buildings is an obvious no-no but getting yourself out of a possible pinch is key, so off-axis rigs are a good plan.