• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1702950041341.png

LOLOL I was just at that same exact station today. And yep, fight's over by that point, even if the other dude still got up trying to swing. Those were 3 fuckin' solid martial arts grade kicks right to the ass that demonstrates pretty clear skill and ability. In Elite Dangerous, that would be the equivalent of a destroyer or fighter pilot scoring several consecutive hits on a capital ship's main armament turret or power core. The capital ship does not even need to be seriously damaged. Just by flying by and hitting their core areas several times while moving at high speeds shows everybody in the battle that this pilot KNOWS what he is doing and he CAN fuck you up if he wanted to.

Reactions: TripleBull
Comparing a computer game / simulation to anything in the real world? You must be one of those pax’s that stick their heads in the cockpit after a flight to tell how you could do it better.

Comparing a computer game / simulation to anything in the real world? You must be one of those pax’s that stick their heads in the cockpit after a flight to tell how you could do it better.

Nope, not even close... BUT, because of the realism of Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen, I use them as a chance to further practice target acquisition with red dot sights using the aiming reticles on the ships' weapons, in environments where targets are moving around very fast and you gotta have good reflexes and reaction speed. I don't even play them that much but I still got onto the upper tiers of the dogfighting categories. They are useful as SUPPLEMENTARY TRAINING AIDS, not the real thing of course.

That said, right now I have one of my dual monitors on Elite and I am hitching a ride on a Fleet Carrier just enjoying the sights, like riding a subway train between stars LOL:

"There is a downtown express train approaching the station. Please stand away from the platform edge"...

Total bs. No one goes to jail in California.

Guilty plea and sentence[edit]​

On May 11, 2023, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California announced that Jacob pleaded guilty to a felony charge of "destruction and concealment with the intent to obstruct a federal investigation", a violation of section 1519 of Title 18 of the United States Code.[10] According to prosecutors, Jacob admitted he lied to federal investigators by submitting a false aircraft accident report and by falsely stating to an FAA investigator that he parachuted from his plane because the engine had failed and he could not find a safe place to land.[1][9]

Jacob also admitted that he and an unnamed friend used a helicopter to airlift the wreck to the Rancho Sisquoc area on December 10, 2021, where Jacob later loaded it onto a truck trailer, moved it to a hangar at Lompoc Airport, cut it up, and disposed of the pieces in various locations over several days, all without authorization and while telling investigators he did not know the whereabouts of the wreckage.[11][1][9] Jacob admitted that he intentionally crashed the plane "to gain notoriety and to make money"[10][11] and said the motive for his scheme was to earn commissions from wallet manufacturer The Ridge, which sponsored his video.[20][21]

Jacob entered a plea agreement with federal prosecutors, announced in May 2023.[10] On December 4, 2023, U.S. District Judge John F. Walter sentenced him to six months in prison,[11][22] with a scheduled start date of January 29, 2024.[11]

Guilty plea and sentence[edit]​

On May 11, 2023, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California announced that Jacob pleaded guilty to a felony charge of "destruction and concealment with the intent to obstruct a federal investigation", a violation of section 1519 of Title 18 of the United States Code.[10] According to prosecutors, Jacob admitted he lied to federal investigators by submitting a false aircraft accident report and by falsely stating to an FAA investigator that he parachuted from his plane because the engine had failed and he could not find a safe place to land.[1][9]

Jacob also admitted that he and an unnamed friend used a helicopter to airlift the wreck to the Rancho Sisquoc area on December 10, 2021, where Jacob later loaded it onto a truck trailer, moved it to a hangar at Lompoc Airport, cut it up, and disposed of the pieces in various locations over several days, all without authorization and while telling investigators he did not know the whereabouts of the wreckage.[11][1][9] Jacob admitted that he intentionally crashed the plane "to gain notoriety and to make money"[10][11] and said the motive for his scheme was to earn commissions from wallet manufacturer The Ridge, which sponsored his video.[20][21]

Jacob entered a plea agreement with federal prosecutors, announced in May 2023.[10] On December 4, 2023, U.S. District Judge John F. Walter sentenced him to six months in prison,[11][22] with a scheduled start date of January 29, 2024.[11]
Like I said before, he desrves every hour of that prison time. Fucking prick.