• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Back when I was big into the motor drive/VFD Industry, I worked on a lot of drive systems In turd ranches.

Back then, the allowable PPM discharge level mandated by the state was 20 PPM. I was told by numerous different engineers that the discharge was 4 PPM. IIRC, if they exceeded 10, they'd shut down/quit discharging. They'd get the problem figured out, fixed and back on line.

They offered me tall glasses of discharge water to drink. I………..wasn’t in to that.

The solution to pollution is dilution.

Reactions: Emerson0311
1703070126852.png

What cheese works best for this???

View attachment 8301243
Cooper, or American for the poors. If you really want to step up your game, cut the cooper into 1 lb. blocks and smoke it. One tube apple and one tube hickory pellets, then vacuum pack and refrigerate for two weeks.
If you choose to smoke the cracked black pepper Cooper, it will never make it to the pbj sandwich. In fact, you'll forget about the sandwich.

Who's Capt. Beefheart?

Not sure you're serious but I'll bite anyway. His name is Don Van Vliet. I generally believe that RollingStone.com is maintained by a pack of lying, commie pond scum, but this article has a few worthwhile tidbits:

Those of us around during the 60's heyday know how weird our hippy culture could get on a bad day. I suspect Don had more than his share of bad hippie days. I'm more capable of listening to weird shit than most people, but even for me, quite a bit of the Captain Beefheart and His Magic Band catalog is just too much work. I have most of it and have put on the brave face to dig in and find the hidden gems, but Jesus, it's tedious shit at times. On the other hand, when it comes together, there are bursts of brilliance.

I have a hate/acknowledge relationship with Wikipedia that's drifted deeper into hate over the years, but the wiki on the Captain has some decent history. I had a parallel universe experience to this section:

"Cartoonist and writer Matt Groening tells of listening to Trout Mask Replica at the age of 15 and thinking "that it was the worst thing I'd ever heard. I said to myself, they're not even trying! It was just a sloppy cacophony. Then I listened to it a couple more times, because I couldn't believe Frank Zappa could do this to me—and because a double album cost a lot of money. About the third time, I realised they were doing it on purpose; they meant it to sound exactly this way. About the sixth or seventh time, it clicked in, and I thought it was the greatest album I'd ever heard."[164] Groening first saw Beefheart and the Magic Band perform in the front row at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in the early 1970s.[165] He later declared Trout Mask Replica to be the greatest album ever made. He considered the appeal of the Magic Band as outcasts who were even "too weird for the hippies".[32] Groening served as the curator of the All Tomorrow's Parties festival that reunited the post–Beefheart Magic Band.[165]"

I was 14 at the time and was already a Zappa convert. Zappa being Frank gave the Captain some career help, but also victimized him to some degree, which Frank was wont to do often. I saw the tour where Frank brought the Captain along and they clicked on a few tunes so I gave it two thumbs up. Youtube is probably as close as you need to get to owning Magic Band music.

Trout_Mask_Replica.png

All depends on WHAT they test for... California has a list of things they have to test for and have below a certain ppm level... everything else... which is an incredibly long list... they don't give a damn about... The problem with all of this wastewater reuse... even for agriculture... is that the artificial hormones in birth control pills and all sorts of other pharmaceuticals gets pissed out and DOES NOT break down... Female Horse Piss is the precursor/source for estrogen therapy for Transitioning People :rolleyes: and soy is an artificial estrogen as well... and we wonder why so many young under the age of 35 are Gender confused...?
Gender confusion is very common with autism. Pretty sad what they are doing to them.

Reactions: Uhlan
I always wondered about the sanity of an entire country giving up their right to own firearms twice in the same century, and after we bailed them out of two world wars.

View attachment 8301252

Well - they think Kings and Queens are a good thing - so . . . .

Evidently they can't remember that Knights had swords - and peasants had pitch forks.

Reactions: 22Hshots and TACC
Nice! Cheer him on, but let him handle his business 1 on 1.

Keith
The problem you have nowadays is schools are inclusive and combine mentally challenged with your typical teenager. My 16yr old just went through this with what the school district calls a "Link Kid" I know my boy has flattened a nose or 2 when picked on. If teachers were real heroes, every child in the class would be intimidated by them, and teachers would demand and earn every child's respect. I'm just glad my son knows enough to not fuck up a mentally challenged kid and when to walk away.

I cannot wait to see the first unmanned or manned spacecraft to land on Europa, drill a port through the thinnest portion of it's ice crust, and deploy a robot camera submersible drone to send livefeeds back to Earth. This footage below is from our own oceans. A ghostly Deepstaria jelly shapeshifting and swimming at depths which would crush a military submarine into a tin can. Imagine what the oceans of Europa, kept constantly warm by the titanic tidal forces of Jupiter's gravitational pull right next to it, could have produced through eons of complex biochemistry.

And the Europan sky would be no less impressive. As this hypothetical future spacecraft touches down on it's surface and points a camera upward, it will capture the blinding Van Allen ion belts from Jupiter's huge electromagnetic field spanning across the Europan horizon, made up of charged particles at voltages and currents that would slag a small asteroid upon contact...

Looks like the truck had a load of manure in back. What a shitty way to go. Even if he did deserve it.

Anybody who supports and acts for causes which impede our world's continued technological progress as well as disrupt the daily lives of people need to fuck themselves off into a rectangular pit about 6 feet in depth. And if they are too cowardly to tie a noose and return their carbon back to the earth like they should do, they are always welcome to target people who have no fucks to give and will gladly do it for them.

I prefer a future like portrayed in Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen, not the fucking Hunger Games.

Some people have no appreciation for truly motivational content. It's easy to see who is on what rung of the cultural ladder by their responses to quality culturally uplifting content.

View attachment 8301490

Guilty, did not click on that shit.

Bad enough somebody wasted AI cycles to generate that other eye bleach required picture of Nana Pelopo I also don't need to see no meat jello dancing.

But why the fk can't we have a eye bleach tag similar to the spoiler tag. :ROFLMAO:

ab67616d00001e025a56acc068bd7fe1bec8ab2c