• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1704154756734.png

In general, I come to the Hide because there are experts here that help me learn. If I wanted to learn about fat bitches, I'd be here searching akmike47 posts, because I think of him as one of our top 5 fat bitch experts. In this case, however, I think he probably is talking about what he does know (fat bitches) as opposed to having exposure to a broad range of builds versus blow job capabilities.

It doesn't really matter to me, because I'm married and am not a fuck-around, so I'm not out shopping for blow jobs, but in my past experience, hot chicks with an athletic build have been more than capable in making Old Faithful erupt with vigor, and they look and feel far better than a giant ziplock full of cottage cheese.

Then again, to each his own, so we now return you to your regular diet of titties and memes.
Very nicely written!!

Just anti Trump. How many of his own staff, own lawyers, Republican appointed judges, Trump appointment judges, Republican led investigations does it take to convince a Trumper he lost, he knew it and he conspired to void democracy to stay in power.
You really are a ducking moron. Good luck with life.

Edit: just saw typo, leaving it because , well, moron.

Rules:

IMG_5693.jpeg

Just anti Trump. How many of his own staff, own lawyers, Republican appointed judges, Trump appointment judges, Republican led investigations does it take to convince a Trumper he lost, he knew it and he conspired to void democracy to stay in power.
Can I ask you an honest question?
Why are Democrats opposed to voter ID laws when it comes to voting?

COMMEMORATION OF AN ERA:

60 years ago and after 10 earlier years of research, construction began on the world's first, and only supersonic passenger airliner, the Concorde.

Construction: British Aerospace and British Aircraft Corporation. Building of the first fleet of Concordes began in 1964.
First flight: 1968. The same year that Apollo astronauts made history by landing on the Moon.
Top speed and altitude: Mach 2.0 at 60,000 feet. Twice the speed of sound, almost twice the altitude at which normal jet airliners cruise at max, and almost 1/5th of the Karman Line which establishes the boundary between the exosphere and true interplanetary space. It is the highest altitude a conventional turbojet engine can operate at and coupled with speed for air intake, produce sustained combustion. Anything higher would require ramjets or liquid oxidizer injection systems.

Final flight: October, 2003.

Built with nothing but slide rules, graph paper, and No. 2 pencils...

BEST COMMENT FROM THAT VIDEO:

"I flew Concorde in 1989 from LHR to JKF. I missed my TWA 747 flight, couldn't wait for the next day flight. One of the best decisions I've ever made. Expensive but no one in the history of my family has ever flown so fast or high as I. They may have been stronger, smarter or richer than I but this honour was mine. The walls of the plane are heated. You look out the window and see no wing while it is a delta form. The moon is round but not smooth due to crater impacts so it is spikey looking above the atmosphere. I never lost the sight of the sun. The best for last is that although Concorde took off 3 hours later than the TWA 747, I was sitting and drinking a beer in my apartment 2 hours before the flight I missed was due to land."

FULL FLIGHT FROM TAKEOFF TO LAND:

TOUR OF CONCORDE COCKPIT: All manual instruments and controls. No LCD screen smart avionics. Pilots must be instinctive at mathematics and precise calculations:

View from max altitude of 60,000 feet:

d2f12405b955b64abc99915b246ecb80.jpg

Father’s friend was an English concord pilot. Used to talk about it all the time when we bothered him with questions in the 80’s when when he was still flying.

In my old house (they bought it) we use to hear the sonic booms from it. They stopped about early 80’s I guess some noise regs

Because saying whites should admit their privilege and understand it's unreasonable to expect minorities to be able to get an ID to vote is saying the white race is superior, just in slicked up language.

The US is not, and has never been, a democracy. Democracy doesn't appear a single time in either the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution.

Gang rape is democracy in action.

Because saying whites should admit their privilege and understand it's unreasonable to expect minorities to be able to get an ID to vote is saying the white race is superior, just in slicked up language.
Well, that's what they say, but anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that's not the real reason.

Well, that's what they say, but anyone with an IQ above room temperature knows that's not the real reason.
Really what changed? Antebellum democrats used government to force people to pick their crops and perform other menial tasks. They said slaves didn't really count as people and could be killed at will.
Modern democrats use government to force people to pay for their health-care,welfare, and all other freebies and say the unborn don't really count as people and can be killed at will.
Nothing has changed, democrats have always lived at the expense of others.

In general, I come to the Hide because there are experts here that help me learn. If I wanted to learn about fat bitches, I'd be here searching akmike47 posts, because I think of him as one of our top 5 fat bitch experts. In this case, however, I think he probably is talking about what he does know (fat bitches) as opposed to having exposure to a broad range of builds versus blow job capabilities.

It doesn't really matter to me, because I'm married and am not a fuck-around, so I'm not out shopping for blow jobs, but in my past experience, hot chicks with an athletic build have been more than capable in making Old Faithful erupt with vigor, and they look and feel far better than a giant ziplock full of cottage cheese.

Then again, to each his own, so we now return you to your regular diet of titties and memes.
That's a lot of word salad to say you don't understand jokes.

This is how you sound saying you come to SH for experts and youre in The Pit with a bleeding cunt.
IMG_6755.JPG

IMG_0290.jpeg

Last edited:
This X1000. Easy way to tell: If Biden really got 81 million votes so easily and Trump was no threat to them, they would not dedicate 80+% of the law enforcement and political advertising resources in their control to try to bring him down. Trump has been living rent free in each and every one of their heads since 2020. It is like a road rage driver who had tossed a heavy object at another motorist and drove off, but keeps looking over his shoulder in fear that the other motorist he may have injured might be catching up to him any second, with a gun in hand...
Oh, and I thought someone might explain why Trump was told he lost the election and that his claims of fraud were unfounded by his aids and advisors, his former Attorney General, his former campaign manager, his acting Attorney General, his Campaign Data Expert, his Campaign Lawyer, every single government investigation he ordered and every single judge from every single legal challenge he made and lost.
But we do agree on one thing, Trump didn't lose because more people liked Biden, more people hated him.

Really what changed? Antebellum democrats used government to force people to pick their crops and perform other menial tasks. They said slaves didn't really count as people and could be killed at will.
Modern democrats use government to force people to pay for their health-care,welfare, and all other freebies and say the unborn don't really count as people and can be killed at will.
Nothing has changed, democrats have always lived at the expense of others.
While I agree with everything you said. I believe the real reason Democrats are against voter ID has nothing to do with the poor and downtrodden not having or being able to get an ID they know that is a bullshit lie and even if it was true, they really don't give a fuck about the poor anyway. My point is the real reason they don't want voter ID is because that would make it harder for them to steel/cheat elections. That is the absolute only reason democrats don't want voter ID and everyone with half of brain knows it.

My question was really aimed @Old Man with Gun just wanted to see if he was going to spew the same nonsense the rest of the democrats say about poor's not being able to get an ID.

I'm not a Democrat, but I know this one, both Republicans and Democrats want their people to vote. Most Republicans vote in person, can take time on election day and have a current drivers licenses - they don't move around as much. So they like ID checks and hate mail in voting and early voting. Democrats have more low income and working poor, many don't have a drivers license with an up to date address and it is harder to get off work and make it to a poll in person. Also, rejecting IDs was used by corrupt Jim Crow types to keep blacks from voting so they don't trust it will not be abused.
And for the record I support voter ID laws but like early voting and mail in as long as secure. And I know people will scream voter fraud, but there is no evidence it happened any more in 2020 than 2016 and never with quantities to change outcomes.

Last edited:
Oh, and I thought someone might explain why Trump was told he lost the election and that his claims of fraud were unfounded by his aids and advisors, his former Attorney General, his former campaign manager, his acting Attorney General, his Campaign Data Expert, his Campaign Lawyer, every single government investigation he ordered and every single judge from every single legal challenge he made and lost.
But we do agree on one thing, Trump didn't lose because more people liked Biden, more people hated him.
This guy should frighten you all, liberal(TDS), old(can prob barely see) and has a gun......

Very scary combination......

Doc

And for the record I support voter ID laws but like early voting and mail in as long as secure. And I know people will scream voter fraud, but there is no evidence it happened any more in 2020 than 2016 and never with quantities to change outcomes.
You're living proof that butt sex is not an effective alternative to birth control..

This guy should frighten you all, liberal(TDS), old(can prob barely see) and has a gun......

Very scary combination......

Doc
Why do you always have to put down anyone who isn't part of your echo chamber. I'm a Republican Libertarian who will vote for Nikki, I hate Biden. I'm far from retirement despite my Avatar, Veteran white middle class and just as pissed off about our borders as any other Republican. But I feel I can be a Republican without having to hate Democrats, be homophobic, or hate every Republican not part of the Trump conspiracy. He lost, let's think about the next election because once Trump is the Candidate the Democrats will have a constant news cycle of Republicans pleading guilty, taking plea deals and saying Trump fooled them. Trump needs this to stay out of jail, even a federal pardon will not let him off free. Let's pick a candidate that doesn't have all the baggage and motivates so many Democrats to vote.

The US is not, and has never been, a democracy. Democracy doesn't appear a single time in either the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution.
Why is it so hard for people to understand that the United States of America is a “Constitutional Republic?” Especally oh so many democrats in high public office. Most are lawyers and surely a lawyer should have even a slight bit of civic knowledge of their government and the Constitution that defines and authorizes it.

Maybe what we need is some rule enforcement in this area....

Post number one in MPT is quite clear, no politics...

The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff
- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

IMG_5644.jpg