• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I’m gonna take Cooper off ignore and put you f’rs on it… and here I thought bicycles and hp ratings for boats was bad.
embarassing.png

After spending decades honing my shitpost craft, I’ve learned the only way to get these retards to stfu is bully. Bully works, but sometimes you need to bully with crayons. Using memes is my favorite flavor of bully because internet retards are attracted bright colors, and are often resistant to “reading”.

Last edited:
There are some stupid mf’ers on here. You got what you deserve, and made us pay for it along with your ignorant asses! This is the MPT! Y’all act like you have one or two brain cells, or go somewhere else! Now back to the fatties.
Flipper gets it so he gets Jana Defi. The rest of you cunts get my bitches!
1704216571438.jpeg

My last company had about a hundred warehouse workers, mostly Black and Hispanic, living paycheck to paycheck. They couldn't afford to take a day off, most were begging for overtime. Even if they wanted time off we couldn't let more than 5% go on any day without operational impacts. The corporate office where I worked is a ghost town most of the day, all the executives like myself don't have to take time off, we are salary and get paid to vote. It is convenient to believe poor people are either stupid, working the system, or lazy, but there is more to it than that.
It’s a damned excuse to keep the fake votes coming and you should know that if you are half as smart as you claim. There is zero reason why a state needs to have only one day to vote and zero reason why a working person cannot make it to the polls. It’s a fake argument created to allow fraud. Simple as that.

Here, actual manned poll locations are open for two weeks including Saturdays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Give me one good reason why that cannot be true in every state and explain again why the poor working cannot vote.

When I was young and below poverty level with a family and working two jobs, polls were only open one day and yet somehow I made it every time to cast my vote in person.

It’s a bullshit argument meant to support status quo.

My last company had about a hundred warehouse workers, mostly Black and Hispanic, living paycheck to paycheck. They couldn't afford to take a day off, most were begging for overtime. Even if they wanted time off we couldn't let more than 5% go on any day without operational impacts. The corporate office where I worked is a ghost town most of the day, all the executives like myself don't have to take time off, we are salary and get paid to vote. It is convenient to believe poor people are either stupid, working the system, or lazy, but there is more to it than that.

Polls are open more than 12 hours on election day.

What you wrote is a piss poor excuse for not voting.

Sounds like the overpaid execs could have stepped in and let people go long enough to vote.

But we all know that shit will never happen...

Alright, lock the thread. It was fun while it lasted.

Last
Time someone tried to remove pink that was posted by a retard… we lost 12 years of MPT! Because mod hit wrong button and there was no backup.

This is why no pink and why we can’t have nice things!

Sirhr

It’s a damned excuse to keep the fake votes coming and you should know that if you are half as smart as you claim. There is zero reason why a state needs to have only one day to vote and zero reason why a working person cannot make it to the polls. It’s a fake argument created to allow fraud. Simple as that.

Here, actual manned poll locations are open for two weeks including Saturdays, from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm. Give me one good reason why that cannot be true in every state and explain again why the poor working cannot vote.

When I was young and below poverty level with a family and working two jobs, polls were only open one day and yet somehow I made it every time to cast my vote in person.

It’s a bullshit argument meant to support status quo.
1704225831583.jpeg

Polls are open more than 12 hours on election day.

What you wrote is a piss poor excuse for not voting.

Sounds like the overpaid execs could have stepped in and let people go long enough to vote.

But we all know that shit will never happen...
What guys who argue politics in the MPT look like
1704225917063.jpeg

Please please stop talking politics. It's been proven Dirty D can keep this up for days and never repeat. He's not even at the worst yet. You new guys can not even imagine! He has pictures only seen in medical journals!

Downtown has scars.

Y'all don't want that kind of scar.

I hear tell it's a scar of the soul, and it's like a deep radiation burn that extends from the cortex straight down to the asshole.

Unless they are working 12-14 hours on Election Day it is possible to make it in to vote if you really want to. Most polling places are open from 7am until 8 or 9 pm. It’s a matter of how bad you want to do something. I’ve worked the polls here in Wyoming and even if there is a line, if you are in line at the closing time, they bring you inside and you will get to vote. The busiest times were first thing in the morning and from about 5:30 until closing. I know for a fact that many of the folks I checked in (lots of neighbors and friends) were living paycheck to paycheck and worked all the overtime they could get. It’s a matter of priorities. Our society has become so use to everything being “convenient” a lot of folks just won’t take the initiative.
Data by State to back up my statement:

Edit: Sorry I posted this before reading through all of @Dirty D ’s wrath of fatties. He is correct, this has become as bad as bike riders and speed boats. No more from me. Go ahead and punish me for this post.

Last edited: