• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1704834869742.png

A Woman and her boyfriend are out having drinks.
While they are sitting having a good time, she starts talking about a new drink her girlfriend told her about and that he should try it.
Her boyfriend replies that he likes to try new drinks so she ordered one for him.
The bartender brings the drink and puts the following in front of him: 1. A salt shaker 2. A shot of Baileys and 3. A shot of Lime Juice.
The boyfriend looks at all 3 items and says how do I drink this?
She says first you put the salt on your tongue, next you drink the Baileys and hold it in your mouth and then you drink the lime juice.
So the boyfriend puts the salt on his tongue and thinks salty but OK.
Then he drinks the shot of Baileys and holds it in his mouth...smooth, rich, cool, and very pleasant. So far so good he thinks. Then he reaches for the lime juice and drinks it.
Right away the sharp lime taste hits and about 2 seconds later the Baileys curdles, the 3rd second the salty curdled taste and mucous-like consistency hits and by the 4th second it feels as if he has a mouthful of nasty SNOT!
This triggered is gag reflex and he's thinking he doesn't want to spit it out all over the bar, so he mans up and swallows it.
He looks up at his girlfriend and says "Jesus what do you call this drink?!"
She smiles and says in an evil voice it's a "Blow Job Revenge!"

Denver's head was never found.

This just in:

What really happened to John Denver as he reached for the fuel switchover???

Ok, seriously now, was curious about this. Supposedly parts of his head were found. Maybe not all of it?

But yeah, either way not good.

Last edited:
Not all heroes wear capes.
View attachment 8318738
It's an old story but I still like it.

Two hours before the attacks the next day, Watson told a prison counselor that he urgently needed to be transferred back to higher-level security "before I really (expletive) one of these dudes up," but the counselor "scoffed and dismissed" him, the letter says.

Watson said he returned to his housing pod.

"I was mulling it all over when along came Molester #1 and he put his TV right on PBS Kids again," he wrote, according to the newspaper chain. "But this time, someone else said something to the effect of 'Is this guy really going to watch this right in front of us?' and I recall saying, 'I got this.' And I picked up the cane and went to work on him."

Watson said he then left the housing pod to find a guard and turn himself in, but on the way, he saw "a known child trafficker, and I figured I'd just do everybody a favor," Watson wrote. "In for a penny, in for a pound."

This just in:

What really happened to John Denver as he reached for the fuel switchover???

Ok, seriously now, was curious about this. Supposedly parts of his head were found. Maybe not all of it?

But yeah, either way not good.

The recovery was handled by the Pacific Grove Marine Rescue Team. During that time, I led a rescue team for the Carmel Valley Fire Protection District, which is about 20 minutes away.

We briefly talked about it once, but they didn't elaborate beyond saying they couldn't find the head. I didn't make an effort to follow the story beyond that.

Maybe some divers some bits and pieces later? I don't know.

Only reason I know about the fishing lure was because I was window shopping their store front display one evening to kill some time. I got a chuckle when I saw the lure.

Which ones?
Dragon or javelin

Thanks
Dragons , we had a live fire one time and pulled 5 of them out of the armory, one launched and fell flat about 50 yds from the launcher, one went out about 100 yds then went straight up then dropped, two fired normally into a m113 about 600yds down range and the fifth didn’t fire at all….this was about 1986ish……
turns out the moisture indicators on the storage containers are there for a reason…..

Now this, is “The Greatest Show on Earth”. It’s the only circus I’d pay money to go see.

Can’t believe a rifle didn’t make an appearance, or even a pistol. I mean, the dude at least should’ve high-tailed it outta there.

Maybe if the humans retreat they’ll never regain control in the future, handing them a total financial loss?

I don’t even know what this is, but I want one.

I fired one of those once. It was out of date and needed to be replaced.
Pulled the trigger and the rocket went out about 6' and the line hung up.
Fucking rocket went crazy swinging around on the line.
Guy next to me dropped and rolled thought he was on fire.
Threw the damned thing over the side. got video of it somewhere, it was a hoot.