• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_5416.jpeg

This man is being guided by the US Constitution.

House Speaker Mike Johnson, R-La., defended the spending deal forged with the Senate's Democratic majority, telling Fox News that House Republicans "have to govern," and understand the realities of a historically thin two-vote majority.

You need to get a hobby, may I suggest a part time job testing drugs for Fentanyl.
He needs to get a hobby for pointing out the flaws in your hobby?? You're pretty new here, yet you're probably setting some kind of record for posting the most under age, photo shopped, AI, airbrushed , fake looking pics. And you rip on others' posts....and then get really offended if someone picks on yours. You're douchebaggery seems limitless.

He needs to get a hobby for pointing out the flaws in your hobby?? You're pretty new here, yet you're probably setting some kind of record for posting the most under age, photo shopped, AI, airbrushed , fake looking pics. And you rip on others' posts....and then get really offended if someone picks on yours. Your douchebaggery seems limitless.
Eh, go easy on the lad. I remember when he stopped posting and the gdamn bikes vs cars mother effers came out of the fetid ground like zombies.

@cooper barrett is a little high-strung but I like him. Just so you now Coops, I’m not making fun of you (or your hobby or what chick pics you find attractive) when I dissect a pic like I did. I’m just dissecting that pic to make others laugh at the dissection.

In other words, the joke is at remove from the source.

Last edited:
"How I got this battle rifle just using this umbrella..."

Seriously ingenious shit right there. At the accuracy and the velocities these steel balls were going, I can't see how anybody getting hit in the face with one within 20 yards is getting back up anytime soon. And in a wartime weapons-collecting situation, one hit, followed by a finisher with a karambit or tactical folder, tango permanently down and you got a rifle and mags.

Accurate as fuck slingshot made using an umbrella handle and opening mechanism as the retainer/firing setup:

Note: You might want to round the edges on the retaining blade a little or put a dab of epoxy down the sides to avoid the sharp edges cutting through the D loop under high tension. With more modification and a slight beefing up, you can also use speargun bands for more power, and put a whisker biscuit in the front and use it to send broadhead arrows.

"How I got this battle rifle just using this umbrella..."

Seriously ingenious shit right there. At the accuracy and the velocities these steel balls were going, I can't see how anybody getting hit in the face with one within 20 yards is getting back up anytime soon. And in a wartime weapons-collecting situation, one hit, followed by a finisher with a karambit or tactical folder, tango permanently down and you got a rifle and mags.

Accurate as fuck slingshot made using an umbrella handle and opening mechanism as the retainer/firing setup:

Note: You might want to round the edges on the retaining blade a little or put a dab of epoxy down the sides to avoid the sharp edges cutting through the D loop under high tension. With more modification and a slight beefing up, you can also use speargun bands for more power, and put a whisker biscuit in the front and use it to send broadhead arrows.

I'd buy one if they sold it. I might to make one though. love stuff like this

Un Flag.jpg

Literally told a French customer (with whom we do $$$$ of business) to pack sand, in writing, yesterday for asking our company to sign agreement to THEIR company charter. Not only are they signed up with the UN's Global Compact, they wanted us to affirm we are on board. Part of the agreement is that they can visit our facility to make sure we are "compliant". Also part is that we guarantee a living wage. We guarantee to exchange money for services; nothing more.

FUCK THESE NEO-COMMUNIST FUCKS!

They lost me at...

"I work with Blah Blah in our corporate social responsibility department..."

I think they are nonplussed, because I haven't heard a word back.

THE SCARY PART IS, SEVERAL OF THEIR EMPLOYEES SO CASUALLY ASKED US TO SIGN THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH ENCUMBERS THE SIGNATOR WITH INTERNATIONAL OBLIGATIONS.

Last edited:
View attachment 8320244

Literally told a French customer to pack sand, in writing, yesterday for asking our company to sign agreement to THEIR company charter. Not only are they signed up with the UN's Global Compact, they wanted us to affirm we are on board. Part of the agreement is that they can visit our facility to make sure we are "compliant". Also part is that we guarantee a living wage. We guarantee to exchange money for services; nothing more.

FUCK THESE NEO-COMMUNIST FUCKS!

They lost me at...

"I work with Blah Blah in our corporate social responsibility department..."

I think they are nonplussed, because I haven't heard a word back.
"Corporate social responsibility deapartment"

WTF?

Good on you for telling them to piss off.

Dude has 3,000 posts in a year and all of them are just him posting his wank material in this thread....I dunno of its some weird fetish thing or what....but I'm not gonna lie, it's a little creepy....especially with all the AI shit hes been posting.

Ide rather have people bitching about power boat racing than have 4chan incels crying about people not liking his CGI e-girls.

View attachment 8320453
That’s a great gif lol

Dude has 3,000 posts in a year and all of them are just him posting his wank material in this thread....I dunno of its some weird fetish thing or what....but I'm not gonna lie, it's a little creepy....especially with all the AI shit hes been posting.

Ide rather have people bitching about power boat racing than have 4chan incels crying about people not liking his CGI e-girls.

View attachment 8320453
What’s a little odd is that he commented upon my analysis of a pic that he didn’t even upload.

Anyway, with the sheer volume he posts, he does show a lot of decent non-AI chicks. I just gloss over the other stuff.

And man, I want to be motivated by either a) hot chix, b) funny stuff, c) bad guys getting comeuppance, d) death-defying stunts, and e) misc that does not involve incessant arguing.

Lots of other threads to do that in. Wait…that’s what we’re doing lol gdamnit!

F those arguing chest-beating bastards lol

1704998872051.gif

View attachment 8320453