• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, January 17 (25 gifs)

AR platform owners: 5.56 primary

Bolt gun platform adherents: 7.62x51 primary. 5.56 if you like shooting smallbores.

Shotgun nerds: 12 guage DUH... LOL

Straight wall connoisseurs: Yall got the new Henry ranch/homesteader's carbine in 9mm yet? Play cowboy AND be able to resupply from downed tangos one day if the worst comes...

Pistols: 9mm PRIMARY. .45 ACP secondary.
Finally...... someone actually understands!
I thought this ideology would never catch on.
It is the most basic kind of common sense.

If you are going to block a road as a climate protester, you might want to reconsider trying to block a farmer. Farmers know how to get shit done, like flipping your fucking car outta the way, you moron!

Saw this a few years ago. It went to court and the farmer walked.

Mike

When I was 11, me and Kenny Karulus and my brother and a girl whose name escapes me, and a couple other kids, walked out into the desert behind the NCO housing at Edwards AFB. About a half mile into it, we ran into a 5 ft Diamond Back. Wailing at it with sticks and rocks we killed that thing right there.
We promptly decided to take it home and cut off the rattles. I mean you can’t just leave a treasure like that out there.
We all took turns dragging it home. We came to the first houses near the gate, and the girl’s mom looked out and saw us. She hollered at the girl and called her in. As we made our way to our house one by one, the kids parents were waiting for us, and called that kid home. My mom was waiting at the foot of the driveway. Tapping her foot, arms crossed, wearing one of those house-dresses women/moms wore back then (1959 or so). She looked pissed.
She told us (me and Vic), that she’d gotten 5 or 6 calls about the snake, and thought it sounded like a dragon or something. “Get your butts on the house!”
I remember her picking it up and looking at it full length, as we dutifully trooped into the house. Later I looked in the trash can and never saw the snake.
That weekend we had tacos. A little chewy. Mom is/was a full blood Yaqui Indian.

If you are going to block a road as a climate protester, you might want to reconsider trying to block a farmer. Farmers know how to get shit done, like flipping your fucking car outta the way, you moron!

Had folks blocking the 1/4 mile drive way when I was a kid. Dad went up the driveway and asked them to move. (it was a house on the main road having a party) He came back to the hose and told me to come with him. We get the Ford tractor out and ride up there. Just as I am throwing the log chain around the first axle the people decide it was time to GTFO. Little disappointed we didn't get to tow some cars to the roadside ditch.

Richmond Internation Raceway, if you go to a gunshow or similar , walk from the Big Building to the smaller hall, and there is a set of rest rooms , in the men's, there is a set of urinals that are laid out very similar to this,,

Reactions: weaselrunner