• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This is @Dirty D getting in some foreplay.

Now this is some funny shit.

The slapping of the black chick’s ass is what got u past the bouncer.

The clown shit is table stakes.

But the music choice & the rubbing of the hands…now that is what really pushes it over the top. 😂

-
flat face.jpg

-

When I was 11, me and Kenny Karulus and my brother and a girl whose name escapes me, and a couple other kids, walked out into the desert behind the NCO housing at Edwards AFB. About a half mile into it, we ran into a 5 ft Diamond Back. Wailing at it with sticks and rocks we killed that thing right there.
We promptly decided to take it home and cut off the rattles. I mean you can’t just leave a treasure like that out there.
We all took turns dragging it home. We came to the first houses near the gate, and the girl’s mom looked out and saw us. She hollered at the girl and called her in. As we made our way to our house one by one, the kids parents were waiting for us, and called that kid home. My mom was waiting at the foot of the driveway. Tapping her foot, arms crossed, wearing one of those house-dresses women/moms wore back then (1959 or so). She looked pissed.
She told us (me and Vic), that she’d gotten 5 or 6 calls about the snake, and thought it sounded like a dragon or something. “Get your butts on the house!”
I remember her picking it up and looking at it full length, as we dutifully trooped into the house. Later I looked in the trash can and never saw the snake.
That weekend we had tacos. A little chewy. Mom is/was a full blood Yaqui Indian.

But, did you get the rattles? I'd want the head and fangs too.