• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hah! I had one of those incidents. Was riding in the street while visiting my old man one day. Not terribly familiar with the neighborhood and a little yappy dog came out at me from the 2 O’clock position. I calmly veered left into an open alley at about 10-15mph and promptly arrestor hooked on a 1” cable across the biceps. Near perfectly balanced, lifted me and the bike up a little but we didn’t go over.

Gawd that f’in hurt. 30 years later I still have the scars. A bit of bone scarring to match the scars.

1706915239505.png

Did she eat the wolf?
Hopeful she ate The Wolf, aka Kemper (don’t want that fag drawn into this discussion so not linking his fakking user name!)

1706918130893.jpeg

Well, it's a bit more than just a 20 mile radius. Don't forget Ulster county, where all the hippies stayed after Woodstock was over... some of them actually in the City of Woodstock. I know this, because my cousin has a house there.

This map is still pretty accurate.

iu

You are correct in that most of NYS is "red" politically ("green" per this map). The red section down near Long Island is obvious. The pale red section directly north is Saratoga/Schenectady. The red in the lower center is Tompkins and Chemung Counties. The county seat for Tompkins is Ithaca (Cornell Univ., Ithaca College, etc. etc.). To the west we have Genesee County. The home of many things, including the Attica Correctional facility. Ulster county holds the cities of Woodstock and Bearsville. OTOH, Duchess county is pretty green. I've been there, to the ciity of Amenia in Duchess county... home of the Amenia Fish and game club. I had a meeting there once. Very pro-2A.

So, not totally pro-2A but a lot of it is.
In regards to the Saratoga area, pretty easy to get a concealed carry and you normally have your license approved in about 4 or so weeks, Schenectady which was also lumped in with it takes a little longer, but once again, the big cities are liberal shit holes, but outside of those cities, there’s a lot of rural that is definitely pro 2A…. The fact that Washington and Warren counties are yellow isn’t the truth, pretty easy to get unrestricted licenses in those counties…. Only one in the capital district that actually takes retarded long to get is Albany county about 6+ months normally…..

when the Supreme Court overruled ny gun restriction laws, there was A LOT of people issued unrestricted licenses in this area SUPER FAST, like A couple of weeks which is unheard of around here.

Reactions: brianf and lash
In regards to the Saratoga area, pretty easy to get a concealed carry and you normally have your license approved in about 4 or so weeks, Schenectady which was also lumped in with it takes a little longer, but once again, the big cities are liberal shit holes, but outside of those cities, there’s a lot of rural that is definitely pro 2A…. The fact that Washington and Warren counties are yellow isn’t the truth, pretty easy to get unrestricted licenses in those counties…. Only one in the capital district that actually takes retarded long to get is Albany county about 6+ months normally…..

when the Supreme Court overruled ny gun restriction laws, there was A LOT of people issued unrestricted licenses in this area SUPER FAST, like A couple of weeks which is unheard of around here.

That's a very good thing. This map was created well before the SCOTUS decision. Maybe they are getting better.

Reactions: notacos4u
Hopeful she ate The Wolf, aka Kemper (don’t want that fag drawn into this discussion so not linking his fakking user name!)

View attachment 8339450

No need to be an asshole and go into name-calling. The wolf don't fuck with you so you don't fuck with the wolf.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D