• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1707363484074.png

Here is my Stanley cup.View attachment 8343925
Not this one exactly but one just like it.

Mine is from 1983 and still works like a charm. I hit a guy in the head with it once, it worked perfectly, he no longer wanted into my car after that. It was the only Christmas present my horrible ex-wife got me that was useful. Genuine Made in America to last lifetime, unlike today's Chinese made crap.

1707369988957.png
1707370023043.png

Last edited:
They would have done a lot better had they been able to sign some better talent.

Swoll and Ferry are middle of the pack type guys and they placed about where you’d expect.

Not including the crash that took out half the pack!
Triumph will get better talent eventually.
Swoll won one race in his pro career. That is more than likely his last win . Ever! Swoll is a guy that can't make that step up to champion speed and consistency. Ferry is still a rookie and we will see what he becomes in the next 2 seasons. Personally, I want the 250 class to be a real pro class and a full series. No east coast /west coast ! With no pointing out of the class.
Futures is the feeder class. to 250s.

Sure thing, renter.
It’s not really a burn when the economy was fucked up by the folks around before him. If the economy starts going to shit when you’re too young to participate then the previous generation probably did it. also boomers raised the shit bags they bitch about by handing out participation trophies and telling them how smart and special they are, good job. The parents of the baby boomers helped make this country great and the boomers started it down hill.

or we can just keep ignoring how things happened lol

1970: Median home was $24,000
1980: 55,000
1990:79,000

People who were children at the time definitely caused that to start.

Last edited:
Hell I did the same thing , but I flew over a car and landed on asphalt when I was 15.
Don’t remember much about it though. T-boned a Galaxy 500 in the passenger door.🥴 Driver didn’t know they had installed a traffic light at a intersection. I knew , and my light was Green !Buried a Triumph 650 Bonneville into the door. Took a wrecker to pull it out I heard. 😖
Sandhog bout didn’t make it to being a 16 year old that day.

It’s not really a burn when the economy was fucked up by the folks around before him. If the economy starts going to shit when you’re too young to participate then the previous generation probably did it. also boomers raised the shit bags they bitch about by handing out participation trophies and telling them how smart and special they are, good job. The parents of the baby boomers helped make this country great and the boomers started it down hill.

or we can just keep ignoring how things happened lol

1970: Median home was $24,000
1980: 55,000
1990:79,000

People who were children at the time definitely caused that to start.
Okay, let’s use your faulty logic then

1940: median home was $2,938
1950: $7,354
1960: $11,900

Keep blaming those before you for your problems. Sounds about right.

Last edited:
Okay, let’s use you faulty logic then

The median price for a home today in the USA is $386k

The income required to get a mortgage is $140k, while the median income is $70k.

The American dream of owning a home is out of touch for most people.

IMG_2070.png

Okay, let’s use you faulty logic then

If the rate of inflation between 1940 and 1950 continued to now - a median home would cost over $3 million.
If the rate of inflation between 1950 and 1960 continued to now - a median home would only cost $202K.
Our government printing money out of thin air has absolutely destroyed any chances of median income people buying median cost homes.

If the rate of inflation between 1940 and 1950 continued to now - a median home would cost over $3 million.
If the rate of inflation between 1950 and 1960 continued to now - a median home would only cost $202K.
Our government printing money out of thin air has absolutely destroyed any chances of median income people buying median cost homes.
Its only going to get worse. Brics will further devalue the dollar. Yet, the swamp keeps spending more billions
everyday. The planned collapse is coming faster and faster. Its not one age group vs another. Its the average American vs the political class elite and their donor class masters! We are not being represented by our. So called elected representatives. Haven't been for many decades.

Its only going to get worse. Brics will further devalue the dollar. Yet, the swamp keeps spending more billions
everyday. The planned collapse is coming faster and faster. Its not one age group vs another. Its the average American vs the political class elite and their donor class masters! We are not being represented by our. So called elected representatives. Haven't been for many decades.
This.^^^

1707406057433.jpeg