• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3817.jpg

The best speech in MMA
🏆
👑
🙏

Yoel Romero: ''He's running and running... that's not a big champion. The big champion need to stay here in the middle, in the fight, like a real champion.
The people pay pay-per-view for real fight, no for this. The people, the fighter need to respect the people pay... The people pay because the people wanna say, see, the good fight. No like this.
That's why I come here, because I know that people pay, the people working a lot. You need to respect for the people, the people working a lot and pay pay-per-view, for what, for fight! No running, so you want to see running go to see Usain Bolt.''

1708155411238.png

Instructor was not enthused when I was going thru the drill..
YOU - CALL 911
YOU - GET THE AED
YOU - GET ME FRIES AND A DRINK
this was not in the military but required by the girl scouts when my wife had a troop. ( you know, the dad/husband gets dragged along)
That class gets more amusing when it’s full of cops and/or firefighters being re-certified.
The skills demonstration still requires us to tell someone to call 911.

Dude…we ARE 911...

That class gets more amusing when it’s full of cops and/or firefighters being re-certified.
The skills demonstration still requires us to tell someone to call 911.

Dude…we ARE 911...

As they did when I was in EMT class. The logic being, you may be 911, but do you have a transport vehicle or a Medic truck on the scene if you need that? When I did EMS, these services were often dispatched separately. Quite often, volunteer basic EMTs on our squad would scramble to the scene immediately (in their personal vehicles) when not on duty, just to assess the scene and do what they could on their own (take vitals, do CPR if needed, try to get a patient assessment done). LE was also, usually there as well to help if needed (and to protect us). Medic truck, if dispatched (or if we called for one) would usually arrive next (Paramedics were part of the hospital, not the FD) and, then, the transport vehicle arrives. But it all has to be called for.

I realize that in most modern cities (like we have here in Pasco County FL), FD, EMS, medics, etc. are all on the same transport vehicle arriving at the same time and all are paid by the county (and not affiliated with any given hospital). They might also dispatch an engine/pumper for extra manpower support. And slowly, very slowly, my former state is evolving towards that because they can't get volunteers anymore to man the "volunteer" squads. But the "Good Ol' Boys" (Sr. executives of the volunteer squads) aren't going to go down without a huge fight.

Anyway, yeah, they made us "Call for help" as well, especially when beginning CPR, lest you get so into the CPR, you forget to call anyone.

Last edited:
The best speech in MMA
🏆
👑
🙏

Yoel Romero: ''He's running and running... that's not a big champion. The big champion need to stay here in the middle, in the fight, like a real champion.
The people pay pay-per-view for real fight, no for this. The people, the fighter need to respect the people pay... The people pay because the people wanna say, see, the good fight. No like this.
That's why I come here, because I know that people pay, the people working a lot. You need to respect for the people, the people working a lot and pay pay-per-view, for what, for fight! No running, so you want to see running go to see Usain Bolt.''

View attachment 8350995
Ngl, I’d run from that scary mfer too.

Reactions: 22Hshots
This is the equivalent of getting mad about describing someone in a group of people as “the black guy” because it makes sense for that person to understand who you are talking about.

“Why do you have to describe him as the black guy?”

“Because he’s standing with a bunch of guys who aren’t, and you asked me which one was Derek.”

I suggest next time try saying "The one with the big dick.".

How did they get the rubber out of the pipe?....and the tire marks are to the left of the pipe.
It’s definitely fake.

The air pressure blew the rubber core down the pipe like an airgun. Maybe.

There are two tires so there are two tread marks. One to the left of the pipe and another right next to it directly in line with the pipe. Neither tread mark goes past the pipe so maybe BOOM HISSS then he backs up ... maybe.

Reactions: Bandit320
Mike should have paid for a better doctor. Those look like they were done in some alleyway in Columbia. He should bring her to Miami to get them fixed.
Marty Feldman tits.
I found a before picture... before the truck ran over them and were reinserted

1708200813886.png

Last edited:
As they did when I was in EMT class. The logic being, you may be 911, but do you have a transport vehicle or a Medic truck on the scene if you need that? When I did EMS, these services were often dispatched separately. Quite often, volunteer basic EMTs on our squad would scramble to the scene immediately (in their personal vehicles) when not on duty, just to assess the scene and do what they could on their own (take vitals, do CPR if needed, try to get a patient assessment done). LE was also, usually there as well to help if needed (and to protect us). Medic truck, if dispatched (or if we called for one) would usually arrive next (Paramedics were part of the hospital, not the FD) and, then, the transport vehicle arrives. But it all has to be called for.

I realize that in most modern cities (like we have here in Pasco County FL), FD, EMS, medics, etc. are all on the same transport vehicle arriving at the same time and all are paid by the county (and not affiliated with any given hospital). They might also dispatch an engine/pumper for extra manpower support. And slowly, very slowly, my former state is evolving towards that because they can't get volunteers anymore to man the "volunteer" squads. But the "Good Ol' Boys" (Sr. executives of the volunteer squads) aren't going to go down without a huge fight.

Anyway, yeah, they made us "Call for help" as well, especially when beginning CPR, lest you get so into the CPR, you forget to cal anyone.

No instructor ever tells us to call 9-1-1, because we are 9-1-1.

We are that situation where FD is doing everything, that you mentioned. And it's been that way much longer than my 23 years with this FD. The Fire Department owns and staffs Engines, a Truck, and Ambulances. Two Firefighter/Paramedics on the ambulances (with their bunker gear and SCBA). And, I think we've only got one EMT-B left on a staff of 150 personnel. The rest are Paramedics. Each Fire apparatus must staff with a minimum of 2 Paramedics out of the 4 on the apparatus. And each fire apparatus has all the same equipment the ambulances do. They can provide ALS with electrical therapy, intubation, and meds. All they cannot do is transport.

Three other cities border us. And those three different Fire Departments are set up the same way. Fire/EMS/Technical Rescue. PD is a separate Department of each city, of course.

The air pressure blew the rubber core down the pipe like an airgun. Maybe.

There are two tires so there are two tread marks. One to the left of the pipe and another right next to it directly in line with the pipe. Neither tread mark goes past the pipe so maybe BOOM HISSS then he backs up ... maybe.
The hole in the tire is WAY too clean. And that pipe isn’t sticking up enough to cause anything but the tire to flex/absorb it like a bump.

Could the pipe damage the tire? Certainly. Could the pipe catch the edge of the tire and damage the sidewall or cause a puncture? Possibly.

Will running over the pipe cause it to cut a perfectly shaped round plug out of the tire? Absolutely not.

Haven’t you ever run over a piece of pistol brass? If you removed it, it ain’t taking a plug of the rubber with it.

It cuts cleanly into the tire, but it’s just cutting a circular shape into the rubber. The cut area is still attached to the tire.