• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1709314744308.png

What if I told you that video was likely made just for "likes" or for the sole purpose of "going viral" on tiktok?
I'll believe anything, but I would question why they destroyed a seemingly nice truck.
But my point still stands with people and their videos. People aren't helping each other as they should, they watch and video at someone's demise

That's pretty funny and all about the suburban dudes and all but...
I have a real hardon for people who would rather video tape something fucked up verses trying to stop it and helping someone out.

Camera man should have tried to stop him

I'll believe anything, but I would question why they destroyed a seemingly nice truck.
But my point still stands with people and their videos. People aren't helping each other as they should, they watch and video at someone's demise

It was on purpose. whistlindiesel is the channel. He makes millions from destroying stuff that people love, that’s worth thousands, because it draws an emotional response.
He acts stupid…..He’s not stupid.

I have a real hardon for people who would rather video tape something fucked up verses trying to stop it and helping someone out.

You know that whole thing is a put on click bait YouTuber, right? Don’t believe everything you “see”.

I agree with you. But in this case I think it was fake. The truck purposely doesn't have a license plate and it's loaded with only one 4x4.

Meh. People don’t fail enough.

It’s a tough way to learn, but you’re less likely to forget.

What if I told you that video was likely made just for "likes" or for the sole purpose of "going viral" on tiktok?

amen and well said

dude with the camera needs to have his or her ass beat

I see someone already pointed it out. But that is a youtuber that makes millions from doing dumb shit like that. Some of its pretty funny, some is dumb. I liked the jet engine installed on his truck. Looked like it would be fun to try.