• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

That's pretty funny and all about the suburban dudes and all but...
I have a real hardon for people who would rather video tape something fucked up verses trying to stop it and helping someone out.

Camera man should have tried to stop him
You don't know what happened before the video was made. Maybe the guy in the truck was a total douche bag to the guy taking video, or maybe it was staged.

I have a real hardon for people who would rather video tape something fucked up verses trying to stop it and helping someone out.

What if I told you that video was likely made just for "likes" or for the sole purpose of "going viral" on tiktok?

1709314744308.png

What if I told you that video was likely made just for "likes" or for the sole purpose of "going viral" on tiktok?
I'll believe anything, but I would question why they destroyed a seemingly nice truck.
But my point still stands with people and their videos. People aren't helping each other as they should, they watch and video at someone's demise

I'll believe anything, but I would question why they destroyed a seemingly nice truck.
But my point still stands with people and their videos. People aren't helping each other as they should, they watch and video at someone's demise
Sometimes, you just can’t fix stupid!😎

It was on purpose. whistlindiesel is the channel. He makes millions from destroying stuff that people love, that’s worth thousands, because it draws an emotional response.
He acts stupid…..He’s not stupid.

You know that whole thing is a put on click bait YouTuber, right? Don’t believe everything you “see”.

I agree with you. But in this case I think it was fake. The truck purposely doesn't have a license plate and it's loaded with only one 4x4.

Meh. People don’t fail enough.

It’s a tough way to learn, but you’re less likely to forget.

amen and well said

dude with the camera needs to have his or her ass beat