• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_3131.jpeg

That's pretty funny and all about the suburban dudes and all but...
I have a real hardon for people who would rather video tape something fucked up verses trying to stop it and helping someone out.

Camera man should have tried to stop him

What if I told you that video was likely made just for "likes" or for the sole purpose of "going viral" on tiktok?

amen and well said

dude with the camera needs to have his or her ass beat

I see someone already pointed it out. But that is a youtuber that makes millions from doing dumb shit like that. Some of its pretty funny, some is dumb. I liked the jet engine installed on his truck. Looked like it would be fun to try.

The ranch owner will be so proud of him.
I have a neighbor that has about 30 horses that stay on my side of the fence. I’ve penned them and taken them back three or four times. He won’t do anything to help keep them home. I’d like to hire this guy to take care of my problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
I have a neighbor that has about 30 horses that stay on my side of the fence. I’ve penned them and taken them back three or four times. He won’t do anything to help keep them home. I’d like to hire this guy to take care of my problem.
Dude that's a lot of horses. Your neighbor needs to pay land lease fees or pay for half the fence repair, etc. Couple cows, whatever for a little while but they still need to stay home. If something happens to one of those animals on your land it would be a bad deal.

Do you live in an open grazing county/state?

Although the number of deaths, and deaths relative to the total US population, declined over most of the previous two decades, the trend reversed in 2015 and continued to move upward in 2016 by 200%.

The number of accidents per capita has increased. That is percentage of drivers who had an accident. But OK same number.

IMG_9418.png
IMG_9419.png
IMG_9420.png

Last edited:
I have a real hardon for people who would rather video tape something fucked up verses trying to stop it and helping someone out.

Eh.
Stupid should hurt. It's the only way some people learn.
Ask me how I know. 😬

Reactions: doubloon
Cell phone use has nothing to do with car accidents. Same number of accidents and fatalities before and after cell phone use became widespread.
That is absolutely not true.

The number of vehicle accident fatalities peaked in the mid 1990's, then fell rapidly as frontal airbags became mandatory in the late 90's. They fell even further as advanced vehicles systems like antilock brakes, self-tensioning seat belts, side curtain airbags, lane departure warning, and auto braking features came online.

When cell phones, in particular texting, became common place the fatality rates started to rise again. Around 2016 cell phone related accidents surpassed drunk driving accidents.

1709353414979.png

That is absolutely not true.

The number of vehicle accident fatalities peaked in the mid 1990's, then fell rapidly as frontal airbags became mandatory in the late 90's. They fell even further as advanced vehicles systems like antilock brakes, self-tensioning seat belts, side curtain airbags, lane departure warning, and auto braking features came online.

When cell phones, in particular texting, became common place the fatality rates started to rise again. Around 2016 cell phone related accidents surpassed drunk driving accidents.

View attachment 8362548
correct

last I read, almost 4 kids under 18 die each day due to texting while driving

3142 were killed in 2020 due to texting/phones per the national transportation board.

Reactions: BLEE

Yes it was staged. Another video of the same truck just showed up. You can see the bed is collapsed from the tie down strap as the truck falls.