• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Mostly this thread motivates me to ignore people.

images.jpeg

No shit! That's where we're staying. Have read mixed reviews. Your opinion?
Went with wife & kids. It’s a beautiful property. Staff is very nice. The food is just OK. Swim up bar, good snorkel spot with lots of small fish which is great for kids. Cab ride from airport might take 5 years off your life. We took the helo ride back to airport. It’s 25 mins as opposed to 1 1/2 hours of insane cab ride.

Feel free to post these other motivational pics, as others should feel free to post nekked women without being whined at.
I do, when I have them and I also don’t bitch about anybody’s posts, no matter what they are or who posts them.

And I don’t have to block people because I’m capable of not caring if I see something I don’t agree with.

An awful lot of thin skin to go around these days.

1710618435659.jpeg

Last edited:
Then I’ll interrupt your interruption to direct you to the thread for that.

Don’t feel bad, seems that 60% of the people posting in this thread don’t know about it either.

Another 38% do know about it, it’s where they get everything they post here.

You tell'em!

This is the thread for the political shit right?

432544698_7645305872188783_2066592887872568370_n.jpg

Went with wife & kids. It’s a beautiful property. Staff is very nice. The food is just OK. Swim up bar, good snorkel spot with lots of small fish which is great for kids. Cab ride from airport might take 5 years off your life. We took the helo ride back to airport. It’s 25 mins as opposed to 1 1/2 hours of insane cab ride.
Thanks for the info. Me, my wife, and 17 yr old son going. Heard some bad reviews on service but maybe they stepped it up. Which chopper company did you go with? I want to do the helicopter when we arrive and bus back when we leave.

This will be my first trip to St Lucia for overnight.

Looks like the resort is an adventurous 1 hour 45 minute drive through the mountains and hills.

We stay at the Coconut Bay near the airport
You're the southeast corner and we're at the northwest. Looks like you could walk from the airport. Seems like a beautiful island. Hope we're not disappointed.

Thanks for the info. Me, my wife, and 17 yr old son going. Heard some bad reviews on service but maybe they stepped it up. Which chopper company did you go with? I want to do the helicopter when we arrive and bus back when we leave.
I believe it was St Lucia helicopters. The Royalton arranged it for us. They don’t run at night. I have 2 younger teenagers. You can walk over to Pigeon Island & hike up to the top Ft Rodney. Awesome view of Rodney Bay. There is a beach there as well. Royalton has a great gym. Son & I worked out together. Barbells, pull up bars rowers. They have live music at night outside. There is plenty to do without leaving the resort.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
Wife puts coco powder in hers.
What is with all this communist bullshit in here lately? First one adds beans, now chocolate or cocoa powder to their chili.

What has happened to America?

Next thing you know someone here will start saying corn tortillas are better than flour. Be ready, because it is at this time the gates of hell will be flung open wide.

What is with all this communist bullshit in here lately? First one adds beans, now chocolate or cocoa powder to their chili.

What has happened to America?

Next thing you know someone here will start saying corn tortillas are better than flour. Be ready, because it is at this time the gates of hell will be flung open wide.
Hilarious! Thanks!

1710632869132.png