• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Snake-Eyes

Quiet & Armed...
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2010
Florida
The last thread got accidentally deleted while trying to clean-up some moron's inappropriate post. So, let's give this one a fighting chance:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff
- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!

IMG_5644.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

I'd hold off on a new thread until we find out why the old one got killed. There might be a legit system reason for not having one or maybe Frank got tired of it and said fuck it in which case a new one would be in bad taste...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd hold off on a new thread until we find out why the old one got killed. There might be a legit system reason for not having one or maybe Frank got tired of it and said fuck it in which case a new one would be in bad taste... </div></div>

Valid point. Here's another:

If they didn't want another thread, they'd post something to that effect.

Reactions: Victor N TN

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I checked the old one earlier and the last post had a topless tattoo'd hottie grabbing her goodies. Oh well </div></div>
was it showing her "goodies" or not?
That suonds a little heavy handed if you ask me.

Seems to me that this dog needs to recheck his zero

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steelman303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
tumblr_m8xype8du91qdlh1io1_400.gif
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnakeEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what happened to the last one, but let's give this one a fighting chance:
- No naked pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

The Motivational Pic Thread is dead; Long Live the Motivational Pic Thread v2.0!!!
</div></div>

Weak as branch water... RIP to the REAL MOTIVATIONAL PIC THREAD...

This post is blasphemous

Reactions: davidtamarin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CAT5</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SnakeEyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure what happened to the last one, but let's give this one a fighting chance:
- No naked pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff

</div></div>

Weak as branch water... RIP to the REAL MOTIVATIONAL PIC THREAD...

This post is blasphemous </div></div>

Hmmmm....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alright, Alright.

I confess. I did it however it was a complete accident. I was on my phone, <span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">there was a picture I tried to delete</span></span> and I inadvertently deleted the entire thread.

I apologize for not stepping up immediately and being an ass about it. I felt guilty but I take responsibility for my actions.

Again, please accept my apology.
</div></div>

You can waste sailboat fuel debating a "valid target" all day, but that doesn't change the current ROE.

On topic, send your pissing&moaning via PM. If you post here, contribute to the thread...
wink.gif

14FC4717-77F1-4585-856E-732CBF04467D-12819-00000C1A97BC8FDD_zps592983e3.jpg

99B77309-7148-43A0-9241-2578FA9637BD-12819-00000C1AA1A0B1FC_zps5132af6b.jpg

951E1CCC-CC58-469D-9F47-9FEEF7C29CE8-12819-00000C1AA8480000_zpse10f12a2.jpg

1D98D9B0-6F4C-401F-AABD-36B4C198AF1F-12819-00000C1AB127ED1E_zps8869641e.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Quote posts that break site rules again and you will be banned too </div></div>

Makes me hungry...

Hungry for a CJ's Memphis BBQ Burger

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tattoos on a beautiful body are like bumper stickers on a Ferrari.
What a waste.....</div></div>

Tattoos take a beautiful body and make it F*&*(ING HOT!

The downside of Research and Development:

bra_zpsae20d893.jpg

Dr Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and it prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in. At the news conference following the announcement of his invention, a group of Snipers Hide members took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the crap out of him.

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The downside of Research and Development:

Dr Calvin Rickson, a scientist from Texas A&M University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and it prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in. At the news conference following the announcement of his invention, a group of Snipers Hide members took Dr. Rickson outside and kicked the crap out of him.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

cain_zps4bc341a3.jpg

Bad start, boys.

Remember the boobies thread?

"Inappropriate content will be removed without notice. Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images to post, and do not attempt to bypass the word filter. It is there for a reason."

LMAO
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: phantasm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Lincoln.jpg
</div></div>

Inappropriate content will be removed without notice. Do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, racist, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. Please use good judgement when choosing user names, avatars, or images to post, and do not attempt to bypass the word filter. It is there for a reason.

Reactions: Bwhntr53 and GJ0

Yes, lets keep this clean.

This web page spontaniously opens on my work computer, and im afraid I will get in trouble, and it will be all your fault.

Your internet owes me, and I will see it bend to my will. You do know how much more important I am than you right? If not then I will explain it to you.

FFS please delete this post as well as any post that involves estrogen fueled bitching. That was the real drawback from the old thread (my equally worthless opinion)

No Whining. Man you guys actually shoot and have a little testosterone. If you don't like the content move along to another area you do realize that the name of this sub forum is

Maggie's Drawers Bar & Grill
Tall tales from the bottom of a glass!!!!