• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdogsbeware</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1e109d.jpg
</div></div>Coors? Really?

Mabey their tapping into his "Eergy body"...

Gosh, that makes me feel so new age...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spartan67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
babby_zpsdd9223e1.jpg
Meet Landon.

His father, Marine LCPL Andrew Carpenter, gave his life while serving on his second deployment with the 3rd Battalion, 8th Marines, defending our
country in Afghanistan, less than a month before his son was born. LCPL Carpenter was shot while on patrol in Helmand province while conducting combat operations. He was 27 years-old.

Andrew Paul Carpenter's dog tags dangle from his dusty boots. A small Bible, bookmarked with his wedding announcement, rests on the floor beside them in this heart wrenching image.

Baby Landon's Mom wants his story to be known. Take a moment to share this photo with your friends and reflect on the price of freedom. Please take the time to teach your children and grandchildren about freedom, liberty and the brave men and women who fought and died to secure our rights and freedoms. Keep in your heart the family and friends of those who have lost loved ones in the service to our country. It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.

Always remember Marine Corps Lance Corporal Andrew Paul Carpenter and the ultimate sacrifice he gave for his country. Keep in your heart and prayers his wife, son, family, friends, and Marine Brothers he left behind.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!

~SEMPER FIDELIS~</div></div>

I am thankful for my brothers who have giving all, I thank you and your families for your sacrifice.

Never forget.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
amxdl1.jpg
</div></div>

Nice. I still can't imagine Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. From the books, I don't picture him as someone whose ass I could kick at will...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Beware_The_Wild_Snorlax_zps453910f9.jpg
</div></div>

they yeng and the yang??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: azsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
oreo_zpsb4e09781.jpg
</div></div>I knew there was a reason I like Oreos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
I would love to know what the "hefty" one is thinking here
grin.gif

probably thinking
hmm with some ketchup she would be tasty

Actually shes looking at the skinny guy beside her and thinking

"Shankster, if you even look at that Ill crush you like a bug".

fMFh2_zpsf053f5b5.jpg
</div></div>

pet.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is this???

dan-marino-staring_zpsfdc84ced.jpg
</div></div>

Dan Marino......

Reactions: Lthrt

Because it is scripted, fake garbage. The show where they bought a chris craft that was all screwed up for like 25k needed another 25k to fix was funny to me.
PG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dang472</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is this???

</div></div>

Dan Marino...... </div></div>

Lily Aldridge

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBD56</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">I would love to know what the "hefty" one is thinking here
grin.gif
</div></div> </span>

Exact same thing as the rest of us:
<span style="font-style: italic">That would be yummy covered in chocolate!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RTS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dang472</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who is this???

</div></div>

Dan Marino...... </div></div>

Lily Aldridge </div></div>

Jesse Jackson?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBD56</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LLKoolKyle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>
<span style="font-weight: bold">I would love to know what the "hefty" one is thinking here
grin.gif
</div></div> </span>
</div></div>

Weighing the possibilities that suddenly, from out of F***ing Nowhere, David Hasselhoff will enter the frame swinging on a vine screaming hysterically, "I've got this one, Shankie Baby".

No? Awshankin'-tabulous...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
JkTiQ.jpg
</div></div>
that is classic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lily Aldridge </div></div>

lily_aldridge_03.jpg