• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Re: Motivational Pic Thread v2.0

Not sure if I can support this propaganda....

tumblr_mcirwvFYxO1rsg0v1o1_500.jpg

I love the guy who picks up the RPG and runs with it, like when you where a kid and you hid the BB Gun or baseball bat before mom or dad saw what happened!! Funny!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flyingbullseye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
funnytaxes.jpg
</div></div>

Hell Yes. Better yet let me keep my cash and then sent a pic of me eating something to that family.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What is safe backblast area on a standard RPG? </div></div>

Not sure, but it appears to be further than 12 inches!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1121_ea28.gif
</div></div>

Too bad these guys didn't show up at Benghazi. Our guys might have had a better chance to stay </div></div>

......the determining factor wasn't the level of training of the aggressors......it had more to do with the apathetic response of those with the capability/authority to make a difference to do nothing.....they weren't SF/SpecOps terrorists that took them out......mob rules....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter McGavin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
1121_ea28.gif
</div></div>

Forgot to make sure the back blast area was clear, lol!</div></div>

First camel funker: Jesus Allah you killed Achmed, you bastard.

Second camel funker: Allah didn't tell me that would happen.

First camel funker: Didn't you read the Liberal laywers warning on the side of the RPG.

Second camel funker: What's a liberal lawyer warning?

First camel funker: The writing that has to be writen on the side of an RPG because of fucktards like you!

I hope Feinstein doesn't see this. She'll try try to ban assault potato guns since she can't tell the diffrence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SquarePizza</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure if I can support this propaganda....

tumblr_mcirwvFYxO1rsg0v1o1_500.jpg
</div></div>

Good stuff.

She looks depressed in the first pick, must be sand in her vagina.

Standing by with Q-tip.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: augnmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She looks depressed in the first pick, must be sand in her vagina.

Standing by with Q-tip. </div></div>

I think she looks kinda like a chicken fried steak...breaded and ready to eat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: augnmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She looks depressed in the first pick, must be sand in her vagina.

Standing by with <span style="color: #FF0000">tongue</span>-tip. </div></div>

Fixed.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
XWdQdpS.gif

</div></div>

OW!! I bet that fucking smarted.......
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the gman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
XWdQdpS.gif

</div></div>

eek.gif
</div></div>

Anyone know the source of this?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the gman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
XWdQdpS.gif

</div></div>

eek.gif
</div></div>

Anyone know the source of this? </div></div>

I suspect this comes from a coroner file.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thebolt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the gman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
XWdQdpS.gif

</div></div>

eek.gif
</div></div>

Anyone know the source of this? </div></div>

I suspect this comes from a coroner file. </div></div>

Yep, see how he tensed and then went limp. Broken/crushed neck. Probaly destroyed the nerve center as well. Never felt a thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

She ran into the pepper spray mist

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TCB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's it, I have bolt knob envy... </div></div>
Funny, my ex-wife said the same thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

She ran into the pepper spray mist </div></div>

Shouldnt this be in the Ladies Morivational Thread?

so much for having his back, guy on belay should be hit in the taint with a porqupine

Sure, she's not the prettiest woman in the world, but still, he's a lucky SOB!

sferm5N.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

Brilliant observation, now can you explain why?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

Brilliant observation, now can you explain why? </div></div>

The nozzle was facing her.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LeviBerg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

WTF? </div></div>

The nozzle was facing her. </div></div>

No it looks like the nozzle is pointing away. She got that part right- she just ran into the mist. And as for why... the only thing I can come up with is because she's a woman... so the irrational possibilities are endless
grin.gif

*Edit* I think in the lower left hand part you can see the top of the NBC logo- making me think it was a commercial/ tv show. Never saw it though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Peloton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the gman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
XWdQdpS.gif

</div></div>

eek.gif
</div></div>

Anyone know the source of this?</div></div>

The internet....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

Brilliant observation, now can you explain why?</div></div>

It's self explanatory

I have a sister-in-law who got her first can of OC.
She wanted to demonstrate it to her sisters (see a trend here?) by opening up a window to spray it out the window.
Well, an open window allows a nice breeze to blow IN, and the result, from what I was told, was pretty much like the video above.

It's a clip from Community:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HJlWFvmHzs"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HJlWFvmHzs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

hey i'm the first to admit that's fucking funny<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SIG700</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iamironman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BALLISTIC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

Shouldnt this be in the Ladies Morivational Thread? </div></div>

rOkDc7Q.gif
</div></div>

WTF? </div></div>

It's from the show Community. Specifically this episode. Hence the fact she shows no sense. Quite entertaining though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr Motivator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
It's from the show Community. Specifically this episode. Hence the fact she shows no sense. Quite entertaining though. </div></div>

Ah, a logical explanation. Thank you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
734788_337762746334932_887520538_n.jpg
</div></div>

Somebody must have been WAAAAYYY fucked up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 168BTHPM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
734788_337762746334932_887520538_n.jpg
</div></div>

Somebody must have been WAAAAYYY fucked up.</div></div>

Imagine the call to the insurance company

"Yeah - this is Farmer Bob - I need to open a claim, there's a car in my barn"

"So - a barn is the correct place to store a car. What's the claim sir?"

"No - some asshole parked their car IN my barn, as in created a 2nd story window with his sled"

"Pics or it didn't happen"