• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Since masters degree is keeping me from one of my 5,000 mile motorcycle rides this year... this motivates the hell out of me right now:

Worth every minute of the watch...

12 months to go... 12 months to go...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Good God! That vid makes me miss my XR650L. Sigh...

Pyramid of Greatness - YouTube

Swanson_Pyramid_of_Greatness.jpg

Damn, I need one of those Give Peace a Chance t-shirts to wear around Woodstock!! Who has them?
Originally Posted by 50calibercruiser
Where do I get the give peace a chance shirt?
Well, I got mine and one for my brother at a LGS called Southern Guns LLC in Longwood, Florida. However, I did a quick google search and see that it is available from a number of places online. Just search on "you can give peace a chance ..."

that swanson pyramid is awesome. "POISE: sting like a bee. do not float like a butterfly. that's ridiculous." lol

The SAS Regiments (UK, Aus, NZ) set the standard... The Aussies have a history right back to the Long Range Desert Group in the Libyan Desert... and lots of Stirlings guys were from Oz.

Awesome video Blackops... and one from guys who rarely show *anything* from the field.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Thanks man, though i didn't make the highlight/tribute it is an excellent video. If you want to watch the documentary it's Tour of Duty Australia's Secret war. It makes one feel good to see allies helping our guys out there.

First Look: Tour of Duty - Australia's Secret War - YouTube

And she should be in white to match the stove and fridge.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bone318</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
enhanced-buzz-20460-1355523960-0.jpg
</div></div>

May God bless our service men and women. Thanks for putting this up. Truly motivational.
</div></div>
I hate to double and triple quote such a huge pic, but this damn near makes me bawl every time I see it.

My all time favorite!!